*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903991-Your-Mom-The-Witch/cid/1699316-Everyone-notices-it-but-they-think-it
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #1903991
Your mom is a witch... and she's not happy about the way you've been treating her!
This choice: "Everyone notices it, but they think it's normal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Everyone notices it, but they think it'...

    by: lolcatz
'What do you mean?!' You ask, bewildered. You sprinted upstairs to realize your whole wardrobe has changed. Everything. Where your underwear was there were now panties and neatly folded bras. You just rummaged through the clothing... Thinking it was some sort of practical joke. 'Mom, this isn't funny!' You said, still looking at your new wardrobe. Somehow, you believed her. Like a trance. You took off your turtleneck to reveal a bra, it seemed kind of weird as there was nothing the bra was holding. You quickly took it off, you took everything off. The panties were thong panties. You realized they were riding up your ass, you didn't realize it up until now. You take it off.

You put on the most reasonable clothing you could find. Plain, white panties, they were really uncomfortable against your penis, but still... It was something, you then put on a plain, white T-shirt and jeans. The jeans were too baggy in the waist for you, probably because they were accommodated to the enormous waistline of your mother. 'Where's your bra?' You hear your mothers voice in your doorway. She was laughing, like this was all a joke.You stared at her now, the buttons on (now) her jeans looked like they were about to pop. 'Why are you laughing?' You asked. If anything, it's worse off for her as how can she find something which fits for her? She just giggled like a loon and walked out.

You decided to go to the kitchen, for dinner. James was away with his friends and Jenna was in the mall. 'Hey, Jack, where's that thingy you wear on your chest?' Julia asked you. How were you supposed to respond? 'Well... I guess I don't need it just now.' You answered... Way too awkward. Just then, you saw Jenna come in. She was saying 'Hey Jack...'

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I bought those thongs you wanted, Jack.

*Noteb*
2. Where's your bra, Jack? You know you need one.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lolcatz (UN: zenik10000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrSqueejee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903991-Your-Mom-The-Witch/cid/1699316-Everyone-notices-it-but-they-think-it