*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Waist down
  2. Spare Parts
  3. Mom is Angry
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903991-Your-Mom-The-Witch/cid/1471150-Waist-down
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #1903991
Your mom is a witch... and she's not happy about the way you've been treating her!
This choice: Waist down  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Waist down

    by: MrSqueejee
You realize something has changed, but you're unsure what it is. You realize your jeans feel awfully tight around your waist, and you look at them. You have the wide hips and legs of your mom.

"Mom, what the hell? " you say, when you realize she has your legs and has to hold her now short jeans up. "What did you do? "

"I switched a few of our body parts. Everything from the waist down, to be precise." When she says that, you pat your crotch and feel no familiar bulge.

"Ok, mom, you've had your fun. Now switch them back."

"No can do, son, this is a permanent spell. Have fun with my legs, and ...genitals."

You gulp. "Mom, you can't do this to me! What will my friends say! "

"Are you embarrassed to have my legs? Maybe I should swap something else! " she says.

Does she?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes, everything but your head

2. No, stay the way you are

3. Yes, she gives you her breasts

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrSqueejee (UN: mrsqueejee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrSqueejee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903991-Your-Mom-The-Witch/cid/1471150-Waist-down