*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A new begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902316-FSMA-Class-of-2001/cid/1469741-A-new-begining
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1902316
The Sequel to the F.S/M.A tour focusing on the children of the characters of the last book
Chapter #1

A new begining

    by: torro888
Well here we are about to look into a new adventure about the children of our heroes.

As the story begins the parents begin to drop the children off so that they can leave for the first Flightless Shadow/Major Allen world tour/

The first family to make it to Grimwood's is Spider's.

Sibella and Laci are flying in their bat form carrying Spider making sure not to drop him.

Tannis,Ricky and their daughter Amisi, stop at Grimwood's by cab they just got back from Egypt for the summer.

Steven, Winnie and Marks make it to Grimwood's through a path at the woods.

Alucard Olga and Dracula III fly in together and wait for the others.

Spade Phanty and Acella drive to Grimwood's in Spade's wicked SUV you can tell it's Spades because of the licence plate FullHse


Lastly Sartana III, Elsa and Sartana IV make it to Grimwood's through a portal.

Well everyone it's good to see old students returning to bring their children as new students Miss Grimwood said.

Laci looked up at her mom and started to cry a little bit.

Mom I'm a little scared about going to school and,why can't you guys take us on a world tour. Laci said.

Sweetie we've been over this if you were to come with us you would miss to much knowledge that Grimwood can give you this year. Sibella replied.

And plus this gives you a great chance to make a lot of friends. Spider added.

Now students it's time to prepare for a year here at Grimwood's finishing school.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. unpacking their things

2. learn about one another

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 torro888 (UN: john1yaya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
torro888 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902316-FSMA-Class-of-2001/cid/1469741-A-new-begining