*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900674-The-First-Three/cid/1784508-A-Mothers-Instinct
by Glacia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1900674
A Unique Fetish Grab bag featuring Violet Beauregarde and Female Co.
This choice: A Mother's Instinct  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

A Mother's Instinct

    by: Glacia
Violet. That was the color about to flow through the tubes connected to her daughter, but there was something more. It was a color that she wanted, more so than much else for some strange reason she had yet to decipher. She knew of her morals and what society expected of herself and her relationship with Violet. Something safe and sterile, something appropriate and wholesome in there eyes. But now, hidden away between the darkened walls f this factory, she could make a move on her blueberry daughter and no one would be the wiser. No one to constrain her and tell her that she was being improper. Not a soul to advise her against it or to scold her for such heinous crimes against the established normality. She could enact whatever she wanted and be all the better with herself and perhaps her daughter would find it stimulating as well.

"No way I'll let this machine get a single drop from my baby," she growled and sammed down on the stop button upon the panel. The whirring came to a stp and her daughter moaned out in frustration.

"Mother, what are you doing?! I want to be juiced right now! Why have you stopped the machine?"

"Because...because...because I want to be the one to juice you!"

"Mom?! What's getting into you?"

"Nothing that I didn't already have my daughter."

"Mom...what are you going to do...?" her daughter asked as she felt the jerking motions tugging away at the tubes connected to her blueberry form. A finger, then a hand was placed on her bloated lower lips and caused her to shiver deeply in terror and pleasure. She knew quite well now what was to happen, but was she going to enjoy this or be disgusted by such? The lips moistened, the trembling growing worse with anticipation.

"Now relax Violet and let Mother do her work..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Violet protested and was plugged back into the system

2. Scarlett began the juicing herself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Glacia (UN: glaciaberry2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Glacia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900674-The-First-Three/cid/1784508-A-Mothers-Instinct