*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. GymnastGirl
  2. ScarlettBlue99
  3. Scarlett Beauregarde
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900674-The-First-Three/cid/1486290-GymnastGirl
by Glacia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1900674
A Unique Fetish Grab bag featuring Violet Beauregarde and Female Co.
This choice: Violet finds a picture of herself blueberried.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

GymnastGirl

    by: Unknown
GymnastGirl was a newbie to deviantART. Coaxed into getting it from a friend from school. She didn't really browse much due to practice and due to no real interest in art, but it was a fun way to pass the time every now and then. One day, she was on it once again to pass the time when she stumbled upon what looked like a pretty spot-on picture of herself. The resemblance was uncanny, from her blue tracksuit to her blonde bob. "VB, 1 of 3" was the title. It didn't take long to figure out that the moniker, and the girl in the picture, was all either a homage or WAS her. She clicked a link that read "VB, 2 of 3". She was blue all over and her rear looked humongous, pants riding down to expose white cotton. Enthralled, Violet went onwards to the third and final picture, where she was nothing more than a big blue sphere with a tattered blue tracksuit. She looked up the artist named "ScarlettBlue99".
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Glacia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900674-The-First-Three/cid/1486290-GymnastGirl