*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900674-The-First-Three/cid/1475988-In-the-Juicing-Room---Violet-you-taste-so-sweet
by Glacia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1900674
A Unique Fetish Grab bag featuring Violet Beauregarde and Female Co.
This choice: In the Juicing Room - Violet, you taste so sweet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In the Juicing Room - Violet, you taste so sweet

    by: Unknown
Scarlett stared wide-eyed at her daughter, who's humongous size finally relented from further expansion. It was difficult to see if Violet was either in pain or in pleasure, but in her mothers eyes, Violet looked so... wonderful. She had let the immensity of her daughter sink in for a few seconds as during the expansion she was on the fence of the strangest emotions. Fright for the sudden transformation of her daughter, but a form of pleasure that she hadn't felt before. Her daughter was blowing up in all the right places and was now nothing more than a huge blueberry. Wonka informed Scarlett of where her daughter was being taken to be juiced and she followed the Oompa Loompa's. To help Violet through the chute, she pressed into her, and it was such a good feeling to her fingertips, the stretched out material of her tracksuit bottoms. Finally out of view of the tour, Violet's pants gave way and dropped off, leaving her in just a pair of pink panties, along with her tracksuit top.

The Oompa Loompa's finally left the side of Violet as she was just one doorway away from the Juicing Room. Scarlett used the opportunity to finally get some face time with her daughter.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" she asked.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Glacia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900674-The-First-Three/cid/1475988-In-the-Juicing-Room---Violet-you-taste-so-sweet