*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lincoln Loud
  2. One of the Louds
  3. Yes, The Loud House?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897904-The-dictaphone/cid/3333447-Lincoln-Loud
by Wokod
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1897904
High school students find a dictaphone able to change reality
This choice: Lincoln Loud  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

Lincoln Loud

    by: GTSlover23
The Residents of Royal Woods have grown accustomed to waking up each morning to the sounds of Chaos and Havoc. All of which, of course, come from the infamous Loud House on Franklin avenue, a household with no less than 11 children. 10 girls, and one boy.

And it is on this very morning that we find said boy, Lincoln Loud, sleeping snuggly in his bed, having himself grown used to all the mayhem created by his family. But as it were, he may have gotten a little… too used to it. As it was not the typical sound of his sisters running up and down the halls to wake him up, nor was it the sound of his alarm clock. No, it was the familiar sound of the family van being started up that woke Lincoln up.

After blinking for a moment and allowing reality to catch up to him, Lincoln jolted awake and looked at his clock. He was late for school.

“Oh no, I overslept!” He said, quickly jumping out of bed and grabbing his clothes and backpack.

He bolted out of his room, down the hall and raced down the stairs as he desperately tried to put on his clothes fast enough to make it out. “Wait! Don’t forget about me!”

As he opened the front door of his house, he could see that the Vanzilla had not yet driven away, giving him a ray of hope that he might just make it! That is, until he tripped on something and fell down.

Disoriented, Lincoln looked up and saw the van pulling out of the driveway and driving off in a puff of smoke and dust.

“Waaaaiit!” Lincoln shouted in one final futile attempt to catch their attention.

“Gosh darnit!” He cursed to himself. “Now I really am going to be late for school! No thanks to… What's this?”

The singular Loud boy looked over to his feet and saw he tripped over some sort of package. It’s a wonder how everyone in his family missed it with it being right in the middle of his porch. He picked himself up along with the box, noticing a note attached to it.

"To the one who will find this
Here's a present, just for you
Coming right from the abyss
May all your wishes come true
"

Lincoln looked over the note a couple times, trying to make sense of what was written on it.

“Is this another gift Clyde got for Lori? I don’t remember him saying anything about this.” He said to himself, now more curious about the box. Normally his best friend, Clyde, would tell him if he was doing something in his vain attempts to woo his eldest sister.

Cautiously, Lincoln opened the box to see what could be inside, hoping that it may shed some light on the situation (and also hoping that it wouldn’t be anything too disturbing). However, that would not be the case, as what he found only raised even more questions.

“A… tape recorder?” he asked, extra confused. Looking closer to the small device he saw that the word ‘Dictaphone’ was written on it, not that it shed any light on the situation.

He looked at the note once more, and back at the Dictaphone. Slowly, his brain started to piece things together. Or at least tried to, as this was all very confusing and still didn’t make a lick of sense.

“How is a voice recorder supposed to make someone’s wishes come true?” He asked, his eyes landing on the red recording button.

You have the following choices:

1. Record something now and test it

*Noteb*
2. No time for games! He's late for school!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GTSlover23 (UN: gtslover23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wokod has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897904-The-dictaphone/cid/3333447-Lincoln-Loud