*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/2555930-The-visitor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1886742
When clothes are either possessed or come alive, are you still the owner?
This choice: The first cast member  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

The visitor

    by: Unknown
Leo opened the door to see a beautiful woman draped in an outfit quite similar to the ones floating around the mansion.

“Hi!” She enthusiastically greeted him!

“Hello!” He enthusiastically returned, “How can I help you?”

He quietly acknowledged within himself that he was taken in by this cute, outgoing lady.

“Is this Tremaine Attires?!” She asked.

“I suppose it is.”

“Oh! Great! I just ordered from you! And, as soon as I put the outfit on I just felt compelled to come tell you personally how much I love your clothes! The feel so comfortable and I look so gorgeous in them!”

“You really do!” Leo said, “or, what I mean to say is- that’s great! Do you live nearby?”

“Oh no! But I’m only a couple states away- no biggie”

Leo was confused by this sentiment.

“You drove here from two states away to complement our attire?” He chuckled in a flirtatious way.

“Absolutely! This is the best outfit I’ve ever owned! You should try it!”

Leo was caught off guard by this sentiment, “What was that?”

“It’s the best outfit I own- I’m not lying”

He laughed, “oh! I thought you said something else!”

She laughed in response, “what did you think I said?”

“It’s really not important”, he blushed. Just then the panties began lightly stroking his member again.

“Okay” she smiled and looked at him in the eye for a couple seconds in a pleasant silence.

Leo felt warm looking at her- she had lovely eyes. He tried to appreciate them while he was trying to secretly swat at his crotch to get the panties to stop what they were doing.

You have the following choices:

1. The first cast member

*Noteb*
2. The result of the panties

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/2555930-The-visitor