*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/2555918-creating-the-website-and-hoped-for-the-best
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1886742
When clothes are either possessed or come alive, are you still the owner?
This choice: creating the website and hoped for the best.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

creating the website and hoped for the best.

    by: Unknown
You finish the website and show it to the Tremaine dress.

“This is superb! How can we ever repay you?” She says right as the panties start to massage your member.

“Payment isn’t necessary,” you say patting your member to signal for the groping to stop.

Unsuccessfully.

“I’m just...ooh...happy to help” your concentration is beginning to lapse as the pleasure begins to grow. “Anyway...I..uhhh... will just be getting on my... ahhh... way”

The massaging of your manhood grows more intense.

“Oh no! Tsk tsk tsk! That will not do. We still need you here. Our show needs a director.”

You’re only halfway paying attention to the conversation now. “Oh?”

“Oh yes! And I think that director should be you. You agree, don’t you?”

“Yeah...totally...”

“Excellent! Because I believe that this show could very well be the defining act of your entire life”

And as she says this- the pleasure explodes.

You have the following choices:

1. The knock on the door

*Noteb*
2. Website marketing

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/2555918-creating-the-website-and-hoped-for-the-best