*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881103-A-Tiny-Guy-in-a-Female-College/cid/2768293-Chealsey
by Sekiko
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1881103
You are a tiny guy and receive a scholarship to an all-female college mysteriously.
This choice: Chealsey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Chealsey

    by: Unknown
You were sitting on your desk, then suddenly you were picked up by a girl you didn’t know. “Hi David I’m Chealsey, I saw what Dasha did last class, and I want to take it even further.” After she said this, she brought you behind her, and lowered you to the top of her waist. You struggled, and Yelled “Stop” but she didn’t care. She pulled back her pants, and panties, and dropped you between her cheeks. She then let go of her panties, and trapped you in. She then used her finger and pushed your struggling body to her butt hole, and left you there. Not one minute passed when PPPPFFFFTT you were attacked by her toxic fart. She then proceeded to move her butt side to side rubbing her asshole against you. Outside her ass the class started, and went on as expected except she let out a couple SBD’s on you when she could. Eventually class ended and Chealsey walked to the bathroom, pulled down her pants and underwear, and sat down.

You felt her stand up and walk out of class, with her massive asscheeks rubbing against you repeatedly then saw light as she removed her pants and sat down. And felt your body shift as she sat down. Chealsey Let out a loud PPPPFFFFTTTT blasting you into the toilet.” She then released a current of urine, and then it stopped. She then audibly grunted and to your horror, pushed out an enormous shit that sent waves in the toilet. Chealsey then got up and saw you in the toilet, and burst out laughing. She then pulled out her phone and took a picture of you, beside her own waste, and posted it on her social media accounts. Then she said “See you Later.” And left you in the toilet.

Not long after, you heard the bathroom, then stall door slam open, and you saw a very cute girl, named sam, with her hand on her stomach, she said franticly, “ooh, I need to get this gas out, she immediatly pulled down her skirt and panties and sat on the toilet you were in and released massive farts PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFT that last fart hit right next to you sending you flying you landed smacking yourself against her butthole. “ahh” she sighed in relief “I feel soo much better.” She said getting up and getting dressed, and strolled back to class. Sam got to her class and sat down, unknowingly pushing her butthole against you. Sam felt you as a weird itch, but thought she should just deal with it when her classes were done. You went through three more classes inside her nasty rear, then you felt her ge up, and walk to her room, once she was there, she reached her hand back to investigate. She pulled you out, and looked at you in astonishment. “Ooh you’re that tiny guy I heard about.” She said. “Yes I am” you replied gasping for fresh air. “How long have you been in my ass?” she asked. “Since the bathroom, when you unleashed those farts. She turned red, then just took you to your dorm room, and handed you to Jenna.



Jenna took you to your tiny bed, and said. “I hear someone’s popular with the ladies, I heard even Dasha wanted a piece of you”, she said teasingly. While eating her spicy nachos she made. You didn’t even respond, you felt humiliated, and defeated. She saw this and said. “Hey, Cheer up David tomorrow’s another day, and tomorrows the weekend.” You looked at her astonished, “Was she actually trying to cheer me up?” you thought. She was right to prepare for you as a student, the school started school on Friday to make sure everything was ready, and tell all the other students not to mess with you, which clearly didn’t work. You gave her a weak smile, but still felt bad. And knelt down so you were eye level. “Hey, listen someday you’ll probably be a super rich business man, or famous movie star. So chin up, it will get better.” That made you feel better, and you gave her a real smile. And, tomorrow’s Saturday, we don’t have any classes. Jenna said. That really made you happy, you could just relax, or hang around the dorm. “Jenna, thanks for chearing me up.” You said. “No problem little dude.” She said. “Now close your eyes, I’ve got a surprise for you.” You gladly closed your eyes and waited. Jenna saw that you closed your eyes and deviously smiled, she quietly pulled her pants and underwear and pulled here huge asscheeks apart moving them to either side of you without touching you. You began to smell a faint, but potent smellof butt, so you opened your eyes, but it was too late. Jenna released her butt cheeks, trapping you in her butt, and letting out a huhe gas bomb. PPPPFFFFFTTTTT, ahhh, don’t worry David, there’ll be more soon, let’s eat. She said, eating her nachos. A few thunderous farts later she took you out, gave you some food, then put you by your bed, she then headed to her bed her massive butt swaying from side to side. “Maybe this won’t be so bad.” You thought, “good night fart cushion,” Jenna said Jokingly. “Good night Fart monster.” You said.

The next day

You have the following choices:

1. You spend some "quality" time with Jenna

*Noteb*
2. Someone comes into your room and takes you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Sekiko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881103-A-Tiny-Guy-in-a-Female-College/cid/2768293-Chealsey