*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jenna comes back
  2. A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881103-A-Tiny-Guy-in-a-Female-College/cid/1424861-Jenna-comes-back
by Sekiko
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1881103
You are a tiny guy and receive a scholarship to an all-female college mysteriously.
This choice: Jenna comes back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jenna comes back

    by: Sekiko
Fate decided to prove you wrong as Jenna came back wrapped up in a towel and grinned as you were still standing around. "I thought you'd be long gone by the time I got back! So what, you want to stick with me today? You didn't get enough of me earlier? Well, say no more, I'm happy to take you along today!" You try to protest but she takes her towel off and sits down on you, bare-assed again. "You really seem to like my butt, don't you? I bet you'd love a long stay between my big cheeks, right?" She bounces on you and rubs her butt against you, plastering you to the bed you were on.

"Then again, you've barely gotten to know any other places on my body! I could keep you in my pussy, I know I'd enjoy some time with you squirming around in there! Then there's my sock, I could put you in there and keep you under foot for awhile, feeling you squirm in my sweat and in the smell. I could also strap you to my armpit, and let it get all nice and sweaty for you since I know you're into that kind of thing! Or maybe I'll just let you have a nice ride up in my boobs, squishing you between them and burping on you."

"I'm gonna let you choose, I just can't decide which I like more," Jenna tells you, getting up off you and looking down at you, waiting for an answer. After a bit of thought, you tell her where you'd prefer to be.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sekiko (UN: slycooper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sekiko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881103-A-Tiny-Guy-in-a-Female-College/cid/1424861-Jenna-comes-back