*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Apocalypse Begins.............
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865817-Zombie-Apocalypse/cid/1331006-Apocalypse-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1865817
How will you survive the apocalypse?
Chapter #1

Apocalypse Begins.............

    by: anime19fan
The government was working on a top secret project meant to create super soldiers. When one of their experiments got loose and went on a killing. Soldiers came in to the to kill the experiment only to have it to shrug off bullets then killing all the soldiers and civilians in the area. As you were watching from your apartment window as the chaos unfolded you then decide its safe for you to barricade every possible entrance for them to get in, except for the fire escape so you could make a quick escape when they busted down the door. Then you started to move the couch in front of the door when your neighbor came charging through. She is the landlords daughter and most educated girl in the city. Then in came the landlord with two zombies on his back you push him out of the door and lock it and finish moving the furniture around.

You have the following choices:

1. My Character

2. Other Character

3. Other Character

4. Other Character

5. Other Character

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 anime19fan (UN: xinga1991 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
anime19fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865817-Zombie-Apocalypse/cid/1331006-Apocalypse-Begins