*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The boy in the snow
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865790-Giantess-Selena-Gomez-Gentle-or-Evil/cid/1329779-The-boy-in-the-snow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by justin
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1865790
No sexual stuff, The character can't die, etc
Chapter #1

The boy in the snow

    by: justin
You are a 14 year old boy named James that has lost his parents, family, life, etc. and volentereed to test out some formula that shrunk yoto 3" tall. Nowthat that'scleared up let's start the story. James was trudging through the snow in a short-sleaved shirt, jeans that have been ripped in half, and starving to death.

James: (freezing) Damn it, i need to find some place warm or i'm going to freeze to death.

James finally bumped into something not looking where he was going and saw it was a house. He saw a crack in the side of the house and decided it would be better to crawl in and get warm before walking longer. As James entered the house he saw a fire lit in what he thought was the front room. Being curious, James wondered if he should go sit by the fire and warm up, or stay in the crack in the wall.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 justin (UN: jddsjjj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
justin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865790-Giantess-Selena-Gomez-Gentle-or-Evil/cid/1329779-The-boy-in-the-snow