*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836568-Shrink-with-your-Brother/cid/1586877-Church-Friends
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1836568
Your brother moved out with you and two friends. One day you shrink.
This choice: Church Friends  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Church Friends

    by: BoB7654
Ever since you came out as gay you haven't really had the chance to talk to any of these guys between glares and crude remarks. After a year of college you hope that their attitudes have changed and want to make up. Davis is 6'5 and he used to play sports and has a thin body. He has long brown hair and lovves to intimidate people with his height. Austin plays the drums and is 6'7. He went to the same magnet program you went to, but didn't supply much good company because of his pious hate for the homosexual. He has blond hair and would love nothing more than to just play music all day. Than of course there are the 'gangsters'. Underclassmen in highschool who have no reason to be gangster, but think that makes them cool. Try to build a bridge with you brothers in Christ?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Davis

*Noteb*
2. Austin

*Noteb*
3. Gangsters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BoB7654 (UN: bob7654 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BoB7654 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836568-Shrink-with-your-Brother/cid/1586877-Church-Friends