*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825915-VORE-Academy/cid/1223001-Awakening
by Ace
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1825915
A japanese school for trubled girls feels the wrath of anchent goddess and there hungers.
Chapter #1

Awakening

    by: Ace
Victorian Oriental Reform Education Academy for girls is a prestigious school with high class facilities but the dubious rep of being the last stop for delinquent girls from across Asia and the Pacific ring. It sit on its own inland in the center of a lake in the Japan's main inland. There was once was a shrine here but it was burned down in fire, whats left of the main shrine is on the hill behind the school. While the main building foundations was used as par of the schools construction. the school is 4 bildings, student dorms, school building, the gym building, and teachers dorm. other land marks are the shrine ruins top of the hill the abandoned mansion/castle of the miner lord that ruled the lake original opposite of the school the grave yard and the ferry dock. witch runs to the farming town and back 3 times a day 4 days a week, tuesday, thursday, saturday and Sunday.


The Goddess each have a aliened element, also beside each chosen weapon they all carry Katana and Wakizashi.

Water Goddess is a grate white scaled Naga with vary large breast (Fcup), red eyes pail skin and long white hair. Her weapon is a Naginata.

Earth Goddess is a Bakaneko with short red hair and fur, two tails and green eyes. Her weapon is a Kau Sin Ke.

Wind Goddess is a fearsome Tengu with black fathers and blue eyes, she has feet ands like a birds feet and wings of her back. Her weapon is a pair of twin Tessen (war fans).

Fire Goddess is a lovely Kitsune with gold and white fur, white eyes, blond hair done like a geisha and nine tails. Her weapon is a Yumi bow.

Lighting Goddess is a Oni looks human with blueish skin and 3 small yellow horns on her fore head, shor black hais and golden eyes, Her weapon is a Kanabo.

Agroup of girls brake curfue to go to the hill top shrine, but thing are about to go vary badly for the girls.

Atthe top of a forgoten and over growen stone stear cace is a large arch in frount of a old shrine the shrine is a single one room hut with a sliding door covered in sutras. In froun of the door is a old bell and offering box as well as the remains of inceacens sticks and other offering by more religes girls of the school.

Witch do they free?

You have the following choices:

1. Water Goddess

2. Earth Goddess

3. Wind Goddess

4. Fire Goddess

5. Lighting Goddess

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace (UN: dragonjaj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825915-VORE-Academy/cid/1223001-Awakening