*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805454-A-Mischievous-Ring/cid/1195153-Wendy-decides-how-to-frustrate-Mark
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1805454
Magic ring leads to female muscle growth and more
This choice: Wendy ensures Mark gets the opposite of what he wants  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wendy decides how to frustrate Mark

    by: Lvmsclgrls
Wendy licked her lips and a million different sensations crossed her tongue. She could taste, feel and smell seemingly everything around her for miles and associate each sensation to its origin. It was nearly overwhelming. She sighed and even that subtle projection blew her papers around her room and knocked over her lamp. Realizing that perhaps she was a bit too powerful for the fragile universe she was in, she immediately thought to ring.

“OK, let’s knock down my power a bit for the moment before I destroy everything around me. Give me twice the power Mark has at this moment in time and allow me to control it well enough to interface with others and my environment as I would normally so as not to give my abilities away.”

The ring immediately responded. “Done.”

Wendy stood up and let out another controlled breath. Nothing unusual happened. Satisfied that she could at least control herself, she decided to focus on Mark. Using her enhanced vision she saw Mark had punched Superman down toward the ground and he had created a quarter mile trench and was lying at the end barely conscious. Mark was floating down to the ground near Superman with a satisfied smirk on his face. Wendy grunted.

“Mark is apparently enjoying his new powers and ability to kick Superman’s behind. I could fly over there and do the same to him. Or perhaps I could have someone else do it instead. It would be fun to see him frustrated by not getting what he desires, or even the opposite. Hmmm. That would have to be tailored a bit. If he wanted to breath and couldn’t, he’d be dead quite quickly. Perhaps it could be focused on someone he knows.”

The ring sounded in her head. “Was there something you wanted from those thoughts?”

“Perhaps. If Mark is going to suffer, I want it to be more than just a quick loss of his powers. Or maybe that would work too. Just give me a moment.”

The ring went silent as Wendy went back to her thoughts. She passed on her desire to go her computer and outline the different options and weigh each one. However she was never one to make a rash decision.

“So if there is a Superman, is there a Supergirl?”

“No. Mark only thought about Superman.”

“So there could be a Supergirl if I wanted one?”

“Of course.”

Wendy rubbed her chin. “Or perhaps Wonder Woman. Interesting.”

Tossing several options around, Wendy decided on a course of action.

“OK ring. I would like to add something else to the mix. Give this person powers and abilities at about Superman’s level, but have those powers slowly increase to continue to frustrate Mark since this person will be trying to protect Superman. This person will slowly increase their muscle mass too, since I know Mark doesn’t care for fit girls that might compete with him, much less overwhelm him.”

The ring chimed in. “Very well. Further direction will be needed once a person is chosen.”

Wendy smiled. “Of course.”

“I believe it would be interesting to see this person come in to try and help Superman. I’m sure Mark would only delight further in defeating or controlling both of them. But his delight would be short lived of course.”

“So to finish the scene, have this person fly in and engage Mark before Mark gets to Superman. Have this person’s powers increase continually so that after a few minutes this person is as powerful as Mark. Then have the person continue to grow more powerful until she is twenty times as powerful as Mark. Have her muscles slowly increase in size and definition as her power increases.”

The ring latched on to a few other thoughts and as soon as Wendy finished, the ring echoed in her head. “So who shall it be?”

Wendy focused her super vision for a moment to catch up.


Mark neared Superman, smiling broadly. “Give it up Superman; you are clearly no match for me.”

Superman struggled to his feet, looking with frustration and anger at this young man in jeans, athletic shoes, a tight t-shirt and a sports jacket. He was athletic looking, but not as powerful looking as he was. But he was clearly strong. And faster. It was if he had all of his powers but enhanced further. Defeating him would be difficult. He needed a moment to at least clear his head.

“What do you want?”

Mark paused for a moment. He really hadn’t considered much more than kicking Superman’s butt.

“I’ll figure that out once I finish kicking your ass!”

Superman readied himself. He had defeated great foes before, but he didn’t know anything about this young man and that, as Batman would attest, is a bad tactical disadvantage. His best hope for the moment would be to look for a distraction and perhaps escape. He didn’t realize that the distraction would be there sooner than he thought.

Wendy smiled. “I know just the person. Send…”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Me

*Noteb*
2. Pam

3. Supergirl

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lvmsclgrls (UN: up2nogd1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marknew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805454-A-Mischievous-Ring/cid/1195153-Wendy-decides-how-to-frustrate-Mark