*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802274-Craving-Controls-Lalia-TLOL-fanfic/cid/1168781-The-beginning
by Knippi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1802274
Since CC has stopped continuing the story of Lalia I thought it was time to continue.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Knippi
Lalia sat at a table. The beautiful girl had red hair, reaching down to her shoulders. She had blue eyes, which no man could resist and was about 180 centimeters tall. She naturally had a slim, but curvy figure. This day she wore a blue dress with a plugging neckline, that displayed her large f-cup boobs. Lalia sat down on a table, to write a letter to her roommate Jane. "Jane, I couldn't get my reading done, so I'm going somewhere that's better for concentration. I'll be back in a week, in time for finals. Oh yeah, and I'll need a ride! Thanks in advance!" She took a pink sun hat from the shelf. "All right! Time to weigh anchor and get the ship sailing!", she screamed.

A few hours later she broke through a door. Her blue dress which had been sitting loose on her before, was now stretched to it's limit. Her belly was really big and round, sticking out about one and a half meter from her torso, which made her look like she was nine month pregnant, having triplet's. "Just have to get out of port", she thought to herself, while she tried to squeeze her belly through a door that was way to tight. When she moved through it, it cracked, and with a SLOSH she landed in the room. On the other side of the door, there were waiting three little men, which all wore grey trousers and pink shirts. "Ahoi miss. Were are your personal concierge agents? We trust that the lady can present 100 tickets, so we can get underway", one of them said. "Hm who are...", Lalia stopped. She showed them her tickets. "Assuming you can help a very full lady to her feet", she replied. "Ah so we take it you already had breakfast?", one of them asked. Two of the men took a cloth to help her carry her big belly, while one took her stuff. "Mmm, I'm propably carrying enough breakfast with me too feed the entire ship", she replied, pointing at her belly. "Perhaps lunch than?", the man asked. Lalia smiled. "I like the way you think", she said. Her belly wobbled, while the two men carried it.

You have the following choices:

1. In the car (continue original storyline)

2. a different choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Knippi (UN: ailon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knippi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802274-Craving-Controls-Lalia-TLOL-fanfic/cid/1168781-The-beginning