*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Relive your life
  2. Even more optiins
  3. Something else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/2417538-Relive-your-life
by Spooky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1745122
My shot at a compilation about gender bending be it crossdressing, magic, sci fi, whatever
This choice: Relive your life  •  Go Back...
Chapter #66

Relive your life

    by: rosenheimer
I am a human, male just had my 32 birthday.
Unfortunate I died the next day:
I was just getting a heart attack while in the office…
I was brought to the hospital, where later I died. They told that was no chance….

But the strange thing was, that I still seemed to exist…
I was thinking of why my life had such a sudden end and maybe I will meet my Dad in heaven or at the other side, but what about my wife, my mother and my brother with his family.

If I am dead now, I hope I could be reborn!
Suddenly I found myself into nothing but pure darkness.
This is what real dead is I thought, but why I still was thinking, so I still must exist, kind of.
I started to fear as I heard a loud voice: ”Mathew; I am reading your file and check your life: I found out we did a mistake to give you a heart attack to kill you., and we started to think….I think we found an option and we will send you back to the living ones, but since your body has irreparable damages we need to find a different body for you!
“What no, please don’t do this to me?” I protested.
“Your protest is valid and since we have not taken the final decision. There might be even another option…but we have to kind of go back in time and delete the original of you.
“No please don’t delete me” I said. This sounded like I would be permanently gone and this was even worse.
“Ok; I will talk to my boss” the voice said and I am trapped in total darkness and silence. This must be hell…
After what felt like an eternity the voice comes back: ”We have a solution, which might also be interesting for you: Listen to what I will tell you now fully, don’t interrupt! I will tell this only once:
“You will send back to earth and you will be reborn as a female. We actually give you the same family.
You will go back 32 years in time, so your father will be proud of his first born child, a daughter this time!
you can relive your life starting as a girl and you might get the opportunity to get close to your sister, who will be born 2 years later.
Your name will be Stella.
So we did not erased you from your family, but you supposed to be a female.
I was about to interrupt, but then I didn’t do it, considering that this might end up in even more trouble…
The final rules were:
1) First couple of year you are not able to talk or remember your old life, we will block your memory
2) you don’t need to go through whole life of Stella, we put your old memory back once you are in teenage years. If you are in trouble at some point we will help you
3) when you get 16 we will give you the choice to continue your new life as Stella or die finally.
This offer we give you regular, starting on your 16 birthday and then regularly after 1 month for the first time, then after our decision, but at least once a year

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the early years

2. teenage years....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/2417538-Relive-your-life