*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beshine
  2. Erotic Model
  3. Matt
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/ZF9T4HB7K-Beshine
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1703697
Men slowly change into different kinds of girls.
This choice: Beshin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Beshine

    by: soodersooder
          So he'll become Beshine  , but how will his slow change begin?

         Back fired wish: One day Matt wishes that he could get his hands on Beshine's tits, though he should've been a bit more specific.

         Should've tossed the porn mag: Women never want to play secound fiddle to their man, especially to a model. When Matt's girlfriend discover's his porn mags of Beshine, she decides to turn him into her out of spite.

         Being taught to respect women: Mother's always try to instil a sense of respect of women into their sons, and their never too pleased when their son's show the opposite. So when Matt's mom finds him searching up nudes of Beshine, she decides to have him walk a mile in her shoes.

         Grand prize winner: Matt could barely believe he won the raffle and was now going to spend an entire day with the world renown Beshine. She on the other hand had a more underhanded reason for the contest. Having tired of tge spotlight and back pain from her career, she now wants to retire. To do so, she'll groom Matt to be her replacement in both body and mind.

You have the following choices:

1. Back fired wish

*Noteb*
2. Should've tossed the porn mag

*Noteb*
3. Being taught to respect women

*Noteb*
4. Grand prize winner

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 soodersooder (UN: froodgr00d5675 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/ZF9T4HB7K-Beshine