*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Swimming in P.E.
  2. 20 year old bikini model
  3. Aaron
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/970622-Swimming-in-PE
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1703697
Men slowly change into different kinds of girls.
This choice: Swimming in P.E.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Swimming in P.E.

    by: Unknown
Aaron went into the boy's dressing room and quickly changed into his swim trunks before anybody could notice and tease him. He took a quick shower and went out to the swimming pool, where--to his surprise--both boy and girl students stood together. Swimming class had never been coeducational, if only for the fact that boys are perverted and bad results could come from that mixing. Now, however, they were both there, guys in trunks, girls in bikinis. That struck Aaron as even stranger. Girls were required to wear one-piece swimsuits to class, and now they permitted bikinis?

Whatever, he thought. Everybody else seems to be accepting it as normal, so I should do the same.

He went and stood awkwardly between a bunch of upperclassman guys and girls chatting and laughing. Coach "Zip" told everybody to relax, the new coeducational policy was in effect, and they'd start swimming soon.

A giggle caught Aaron's attention. Lo and behold, when he turned he came face to face with Jessica Fletcher, wearing a white polka-dotted bikini. She pushed away her black hair and kept her eyes level with Aaron's. He never realized how tall she was before.

"Are you staring?" she asked.

"N-No!" Aaron said. This didn't feel right. Something had gone awry in the universe, and he was paying for it.

"Think this looks uncomfortable?" Jessica grabbed her bikini top by the strap and snapped it into place for emphasis.

Oh crap, so this was about his comments.

"I mean, I'm sure it's comfortable for you, it's just I'm a guy and I can't say these things, I can't..."

"I know," she said softly. "You know better."

Before Aaron could respond with more apologies, she said, "But that doesn't matter. By this time tomorrow, my bikini will be part of your wardrobe. And your job. Your whole life will revolve around this apparel, and you'll have no way to stop it."

"What are you...?"

"Enjoy the rest of your day. I'm sure it'll be fun."

With that, Jessica walked off, leaving Aaron very confused and intimidated. He wanted to run after her and ask her what she meant, but as he started to move, a pain gripped him by the chest.

Aw man...I feel so sick!

You have the following choices:

1. Stay in class, talk to Jessica

2. go to the nurse's office

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/970622-Swimming-in-PE