*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/1787283-Figure-of-a-beauty
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1703697
Men slowly change into different kinds of girls.
This choice: Aaron's figure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Figure of a beauty

    by: Unknown
"Your figure is next, obviously."
Aaron felt pain around his stomach area, causing him to knell over, ass jiggling.
He saw his stomach become hairless, and thinner, losing the little fat he had there. The bones around his hip area started to crack wider, to work with his new large ass, while his stomach area started to become thinner. Aaron knew what this was.
His transformation is making him have a hourglass figure. All beauties he seen in the news have hourglass figures.
Large ass, thin waist and large breasts, the works.
Now, since he's becoming the Royal Hotness (without his consent), according to Jessica, he apparently needs these things.
Aaron looks down at his small breasts. They haven't changed yet. Maybe they're for last?
He felt more pain, as his hips finish becoming larger, going well with his large ass, and his new waist line, a perfect bottom half of an hourglass figure.
Aaron growled to himself. He doesn't want more changes!
"Stop growling like an animal, a Royal Hotness does not do that!" Jessica told off Aaron through the phone.
"Right, the next thing we do it....."

What's next?

You have the following choices:

1. Aaron's arms

2. His breasts

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/1787283-Figure-of-a-beauty