*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/1786741-A-Goddess-Among-Woman
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1703697
Men slowly change into different kinds of girls.
This choice: Makes him taller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

A Goddess Among Woman

    by: Unknown
"I'm going to make you taller, Aaron!"
"....What?" goes Aaron, clutching his body in pain.
"The thing is, Aaron, the Royal Hotness must be above everything else in a woman society. She needs to be beautiful, smart, elegant, and among all else, tall.
Goddess are gigantic, Aaron, and I need to make you the Goddess of our School. You're going to be taller!"
Suddenly, more pain went through Aaron's body. His legs became longer, his chest became taller, cracking each way. Aaron felt his t-shirt become tighter, along with his jeans.
More pain come though his arms, as they became longer as well.
Aaron saw his room become smaller, he towering over his bed bigger and bigger.
Soon, Aaron stopped growing rapidly.
He grabbed his phone, angrily. "What the heck happened?" He looked over his now tinier room. "What height am I now?!"
"6ft 11." grinned Jessica, through the video phone call. Aaron's eyes widened in shock. He's now a foot and an inch taller than he used to be!
If he was any taller, he would be 7ft, and THAT'S taller, even for a man!
Aaron looked at his tight clothing, with discontent. He liked this t-shirt, the jeans even better! Now they hardly fit him due to his magic growth spurt!
Jessica notice Aaron's fixation on his jeans.
"Like those? You're going to need some new ones soon, because these changes are a coming, baby!"

What's next?

You have the following choices:

1. The Legs and the Butt

2. Aaron's hair

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/1786741-A-Goddess-Among-Woman