*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/1786728-A-Change-is-a-coming
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1703697
Men slowly change into different kinds of girls.
This choice: Goes home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

A Change is a coming.

    by: Unknown
Aaron slams his bedroom door shut, and locks it tightly. He doesn't want to see other members of his family to see his changes.
Now, you're maybe wondering how Aaron got home so quick?
Well, luckily for him, he lived about a ten minute walk away from the school. He got permission from his mother (he lied to her, saying that he felt unwell, and going home to rest.) and signed out, quickly running home.
On the way there, some guys commented how cute he was, mistaking him for a girl. Aaron gritted his teeth. If they thought he was cute, he wonders how would they react to see the Royal Hotness walking down the street.
Aaron threw the front door open, chucked down his stuff from school, and quickly ran up the stairs, doing the thing I described at the beginning of this chapter.
He rubs his face, in nervousness.
Why is Jessica making him the most attractive girl ever?! He doesn't want to be!
All he wanted was a little respect! He wanted to be friends with everyone, the envy of....
Wait....
A hot girl IS that! She is friends with almost everyone, the envy of all girls, and everything else! The lust of boys, the beautiful clothes, ect, ect, ect!
Jessica is turning Aaron into that! A hot girl!
Damn it! Aaron wanted to be masculine, not feminine!
Aaron goes to look into his mirror, to see what changes might have happened since leaving school.
....
What?
Looking at the mirror, it looks like there hasn't been a change at all! No changes have happened since leaving school!
Aaron takes a step back, to think. "What? I was sure there would be some changes...."
Suddenly, his phone goes off, and Aaron grabs it. A video phone call from an unknown person.
Aaron goes to deny it, but something beyond his will makes him answer it.
To his utter surprise, it is Jessica.
A devilish grin is on her face. "How's it going, Andrea?" Aaron frowns. "My name is Aaron!"
Jessica is still grinning. "Aaron? No, no, no! That isn't the name of a Royal Hotness! Andrea Sims, now that's a name!"
"Cut the crap, Jessica! Why have you phoned me?"
Jessica is still grinning, and laughs a bit. "I've phoned you to tell you that I've stopped your transformations. Turns out, I wanted to do something different this time round!"
Aaron looks confused, at the camera screen. "What do you mean?"
"Do you know the group of the most attractive boys and girls in out year? Well, they used to be the opposite gender of who they are, but no one remembers that, not even them! Well, apart from me."
"What about it?"
"They used to be your friends."
Aaron's blood went cold. "What..."
Jessica's grin intensify. "That's right! They used to be your friends! You used to be the leader of your little group! However, after a run in with me, Aaron's little group of friends started to disappear and become new people!"
Jessica, through the screen. "And guess what? Their leader is coming back to them, as the hottest girl in out school! The thing is, I didn't watch them transform into their new lives, but with you, I'm going to play around with you! You'll see later on!"
Aaron is about to say something, when pain rips through his body.
"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
Jessica smirked. "Changes. They are a coming. Right, let's start this change, shall we.....?"


Where does Jessica start out first?

You have the following choices:

1. Aaron's feet

*Noteb*
2. Aaron's small breasts

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/1786728-A-Change-is-a-coming