*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/1772694-Go-back-into-the-Changing-Rooms
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1703697
Men slowly change into different kinds of girls.
This choice: Go back into the Changing Rooms  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Go back into the Changing Rooms

    by: Unknown
Aaron didn't know what to do...he had no idea how Jessica was doing this to him let alone anyway to stop it. He realized that yelling at her or trying to force him her to stop this wouldn't look good or end well for him. He thought he might be able to go to a teacher or nurse, maybe even see a doctor. However how would he explain this and would they even believe him?

As he stood there trying to come up with an answer his chest seared in pain again as looked down seeing his pecs pulse lightly...touching the tender flesh he felt they were much sensitive as he looked down and saw that his nipples were expanding! Covering them up with his palms he rushed back to the locker room trying not to draw any extra attention to himself. Rushing to the bathroom he ran to the mirror and looked at himself as saw his chest was slowly beginning to swell...his nipples were much bigger and were hard to the touch as he looked down seeing the flesh underneath beginning to swell. They began pulsing forward as he groaned in pain as he grabbed his chest trying to push them back in. The swelling only lasted about a minute as he was soon carrying what looked like A-cup breasts like a prepubescent girl.

"This can't be happening...it's not possible." He said to himself his eyes widened.

Reaching down he touched his new assets as a sudden holy went through his body. It wasn't painful, in fact it felt kind of good...the thought scared him as went back to his locker and changed back into his shirt and jeans. His shirt did little to cover the fact that there were two definite lumps sticking out of his chest now as his nipples were showing through. Grabbing his hoodie he tossed it on which covered him pretty well as he reached down to grab his shoes as his eyes widened as he suddenly saw something....

(What does he see?)

You have the following choices:

1. His shoes were now pink flip flops

2. His feet were smaller with pink toenails

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/1772694-Go-back-into-the-Changing-Rooms