*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1693289-A-Size-Changing-Adventure/cid/931612-under-an-inch-in-height
by Tex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1693289
Your life will be changed as you or others grow or shrink.
This choice: ...under an inch in height!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

...under an inch in height!

    by: Unknown
Liz looked around and realized that she had shrunk to under an inch in height! She couldn't believe it, this was almost like a dream, but she wasn't sure she wanted to live this dream in the case it might turn into a night mare. She looked around and saw that she was standing next to her huge desk and a few feet away was her bed.

Liz's room was huge, it was like the size of a city now, and when she looked at the clothes and shoes on the floor, they looked more like car's, trucks, maybe even airplanes.
Liz stepped back and was amazed to see how small she was. Liz looked down at herself to see she still had the clothes she was wearing, which had also shrunk.
" This is so weird... But..." what does Liz say?

You have the following choices:

1. "... so cool, lets look around my room."

2. ".. scary, I need to find help."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Tex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1693289-A-Size-Changing-Adventure/cid/931612-under-an-inch-in-height