*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/971781-Adding-to-the-problem
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1690441
One day after you get home from school you find a mysterious package with pills inside....
This choice: you stay a girl.....or become more femnine then before  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Adding to the problem

    by: Georgie
You pop another of the purple pills into you mouth, and wait to see what will happen next. Again you feel a sense of unease, followed by the tingling, but this time the feeling was all around your chest.

“Oh God no!” you cry, as you realize that your t-shirt is now bulging out in front. This is just getting worse. You lift up the front of your t-shirt to reveal two plump breasts sitting where your chest had been before.

You pull of the t-shirt completely, and look at yourself in the mirror. You still have your own head, shoulders, arms and legs, but are now sporting a pair of tits, and have a girl’s hips and a vagina. Your eyes are drawn to stare at your new female body parts, and you decide that at least you approve of what you would be like as a girl. Your tits were firm with pert little nipples, and your vagina definitely inviting.. well it would be if it wasn't yours!

This is just so weird. You look like someone has randomly mixed up the bits between a boy and a girl. Well that settles it – you won’t be taking another purple pill – they just seem to be gradually feminising you! Question is, how can you get back to normal?

You turn away from the mirror to look for the pill bottles, at which point you realize why girls wear bras, as your new breasts wobble as you turn around. They actually have more weight in them than you would have imagined (and whilst you have often been a keen boob watcher, your thoughts had never extended to considering their weight!).

You cup your hands under your breasts, and lift them slightly, looking at the smoothness of the pink nipples. You gently tweak the nipples with your fingers, which sends a weird sensation through your whole body. Wow, that was nice. You then notice that you nipples are no longer quite so smooth and seem to be getting a little bigger. You tweak them a little more, and again shudder slightly as the feeling ripples through your body.

You’ve never experienced sensations like that before – but guess you’ve never had tits before. You are almost tempted to stay as you are for a bit longer and carry on playing with you new body parts, but you know that you need to get back to normal – your brother won’t stay downstairs watching TV for ever, and you’re expecting a mate over soon – and this would be enough to freak either of them out.

You look at the bottles of pills again. OK – definitely not another purple pill. So will it be blue or red?

You have the following choices:

1. Take another pill

2. Something else happens

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Georgie (UN: georgie01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
5dollars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/971781-Adding-to-the-problem