*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. check it out
  2. purple pill
  3. A strange package....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/960316-check-it-out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1690441
One day after you get home from school you find a mysterious package with pills inside....
This choice: check it out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

check it out

    by: Adeptus Astartes
"No frickin' way!" you exclaimed, pushing your pants down around your knees. you then lifted up the bottom of your t-shirt and your eyes grew wide in astonishment at what you saw. Your 'equipment' had indeed been replaced with a vagina, and a neat strip of pubic hair was located above it. You began touching yourself, without actually probing your new sex. You did however run your hands across your widened hips and expanded butt. You couldn't believe this had happened to you.

"That pill did this!" you whispered to yourself, looking at the container on the side.

A sudden feeling of panic then overcame you when you thought that this might be permanent. How the hell were you going to be able to explain this to your aunt and uncle...and god forbid your parents when they came home.

You tried shaking that feeling off and looked at the other two containers that held the blue and the red pills.

With your pants now around your ankles, you shuffled over to the two containers and picked them up, giving them a shake.

You have the following choices:

1. You take a red pill.

2. You decide to take a blue pill.

3. Hmm...maybe another purple one will reverse it.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
5dollars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/960316-check-it-out