*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/1756363-your-sister-is-out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1690441
One day after you get home from school you find a mysterious package with pills inside....
This choice: your sister is out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

your sister is out

    by: Hedlum
You peek inside the room, keeping as much of your new self behind hidden behind the door as possible, shielded from any prying eyes that might be in the room.

Thankfully though your sisters room is empty of any inhabitants. You quickly dart into the room before you have a chance to be spotted and oh-so-gently shut the door, only letting go of the door knob once the door has fully closed.

You pause for a second before snapping shut the lock. Being both the golden child first born and a daddy's girl, when Samantha had asked dad for a lock on her room six years ago to keep out your dewbish twin younger brothers he'd been more then happy to comply. He'd actually gone a bit overboard in your opinion, installing the deadbolt that had been sitting in the garage junk drawer longer then you'd been alive into the old wood door two days later. Not that your sister had minded to much that day when she'd come home from school. With only two keys in existence to the lock, Samantha having one and Uncle James having dads key for the summer, her room had turned into a girls proverbial sanctuary.

Why it wasn't locked now though you had no idea. Was today Samantha's morning yoga day? If she was running late she might have forgotten to lock up. But whatever the reason is the now locked deadbolt will guarantee you the privacy you need.

.... Well, unless Sam gets back early or Uncle James comes in for a surprise check up, which he shouldn't since Aunt Janice checked in on all out you last night.

Taking a breath you look around the room. It's been a while since you've been in here. Like four years ago while. Gone was a majority of the 'girly' sort of things that had once dominated the room. The hello kitty bedspread is no more, replaced by one with down to earth colored stripes that somehow still gave off a air of femininity. The walls lacked the posters of boy bands that had once been plastered everywhere, including the ceiling, and instead hold a more conservative assortment of pictures of friends, family, or far away places you've only ever seen on tv or in National Geographic. A familiar bookshelf had been emptied of stuffed animals and instead held an assortment of textbooks, all except the top shelf which still held a number small colored glass unicorn figures. All in all it's no longer the room of a popular young socialite but a young college student.

You shake you head, forcing yourself out of your daze and back to the task at hand. You need clothes! Or at the very least a bra. The feeling of your now stiff, uncovered nipples rubbing against the fabric on your thick shirt with every movement and breath isn't exactly helping you concentrate.

You have the following choices:

1. Find something to wear.

2. You get distracted.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hedlum (UN: hedlum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
5dollars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/1756363-your-sister-is-out