*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Darkness
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689410-The-Union/cid/915216-Darkness
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1689410
Spider-Man has a problem with the symbiote. If it doesn't get him, who will it get?
Chapter #1

Darkness

    by: Max Jacob
Peter Parker A.K.A. Spider-Man had been bonded to the alien symbiote for almost a week. And, judging from the results of the past week, he was loving it. Or was he? He had captured Vulture, Rhino, The Lizard, and Electro over the last 24 hours, alone, stopped 22 bank robberies and 17 muggings, alone. But on the down side, he had gotten fired permanently from the Daily Bugle for throwing his boss into a wall. And he got into a big argument with his girlfriend, Mary-Jane, over the black suit.

After the argument, he went out to the city to swing around and clear his head, but while he was out there, he ran into The Black Cat, his ex-girlfriend, they then went back to her apartment and, let's just say they had some catching up to do.

After that night, Spider-Man went to Black Cat's apartment to have sex with her for three straight nights. Without Mary-Jane ever knowing.

Spider-Man had just taken The Lizard to the police station and was heading towards Black Cat's when he saw that another bank was being robbed. "Well, this is New York," Peter said, though in a voice that was slightly deeper than his normal voice.

"Must be getting a slight cold," he thought. Within 30 seconds after landing in front of the bank, Spider-Man had already webbed up the robbers, posed for pictures and swung off to a nearby rooftop.

Spider-Man was standing like a statue, smiling underneath has mask, enjoying the sound of everyone in New York chanting his name.

Suddenly, from behind him he heard a familiar voice say,"Nice work Spidey. this will make front page for sure, which means a raise for me and more publicity for you."

It was the voice of Eddie Brock, an idiot photographer who was lucky enough to land Peter's job after he got fired.

Spider-Man then turned around to face Brock, who said,"That's it, now give me some web action," snapping photos.

Just as Brock said that, Spider-Man fired a web at the camera, tugged it out of Brock's hands, and sent it flying into the Hudson River. Spider-Man then walked up to Brock and stared down at him.

"I'm sick of you Brock!" Spider-Man said in a very monstrous voice,"I think it's about time I put you down for good."

"What do you mean?" Brock said, now shaking. Spider-Man then put his hand around Brock's throat, crushing it.

After about 15 seconds, Spider-Man released his grip on Brock's throat, his limp corpse collapsing. He then said, "That's what I mean," swinging off the building.

After about 10 minutes of swinging Spider-Man stopped and landed at the church bell tower, "What the hell did we just d-" he said, stopping mid-sentence. "Did we just say 'we'?"

"Yes," hissed a snake like voice that startled Spider-Man.

"Who are you?" Spider-Man asked.

"We are you," the voice said. "What?" Spider-Man said.

"Look in the mirror," the voice said. Spider-Man walked over to a mirror on the wall and saw a horrifying sight.

Spider-Man did not look like the Spider-Man from 15 minutes ago. The white patches he had to represent eyes were now curved bolts of lightning, his muscles grew bigger, a twelve-pack replaced the six-pack he had, and his fingers transformed into long slender claws with a white square on the back of each hand.

"This power, it feels good," Spider-Man said observing his new body. But then he felt something increasingly strange. When he spoke, he felt his mouth move, but it wasn't inside his mask, it was his mask. Spider-Man quickly turned back to the mirror to see, where a his mouth would be without a mask, a large mouth filled with razor sharp teeth.

"What have you done to us?!" Spider-Man said. And as he spoke, he felt something long moving around in his mouth. He opened his mouth to see a long snake like tongue drop out of his mouth down to below his crotch, dripping green, acid-like saliva.

"We have bonded to you," the symbiote now said, "relinquish yourself to us, and let us join in a new union."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Max Jacob (UN: srv191822 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Max Jacob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689410-The-Union/cid/915216-Darkness