*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664469-the-Supers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1664469
We're more than capes and masks, we're saving the world.

We're more than capes and masks, we're saving the world.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
t h e S U P E R S .



~~~^~~@



*NoteB* Premise *NoteB*

We were the first of our kind. Superheroes. Straight out of the comic books. We were every zit faced comic collector's wet dream come true. Even gave ourselves names. Some of them - I don't know where they came up with them: Captain Justice, Hammer of Truth, The Silver Spork. That's one of my favorites. The characters were coming out of the woodworks, wanting to protect the world, save the earth, fight for those who couldn't fight for themselves, blah blah blah.

For a while it was good. We fought for mankind and for everything good mankind stood for. Superheroes fighting supervillains. After a while, we grew into something else. Supers. Pop culture influences. Started seeing heroes' faces on Wheaties boxes. There were action figures, tv shows, movies. We lost our direction along the way. Heroes and villains were only enemies in costume, when there was someone watching. Hell, I went to my arch enemy's daughter's birthday party. Any good looking punk in a cape could call himself a Super.

It was glamour. It was fame. It was fortune.

And then it changed.

Nex was a villain none of us saw coming. We stood against him, our little, League of Virtue. Peacebringer was our leader, a good man. He stood before Nex, expecting a staged fight, just another kid who wanted a name and a mask. We watched as Nex killed our leader without mercy and without restraint. He was the first Super to die. He was not the last.

Many retired after that. And those who stood against Nex, died. Nex's empire grew and spread and before long, he ruled half the world. The Supers disappeared - gave up their masks and capes and hid with their alter egos. Humanity handed itself over to Nex in exchange for its life. Nex spared those who pledged allegiance to him and slaughtered those who refused.

The freedom we know does not come without penalty. We live our lives as we always have, with Nex watching over us, taking what he pleases, destroying those who become too powerful. The Supers watch, most thinking Nex has won. That there's no way to stop him.

There's no one as powerful as him.

Well...it just so happens, I might know a guy.




- Ben Frost a.k.a "The Musketeer"




*NoteG* Characters *NoteG*
storyline characters...


*Bullet* Ben "The Musketeer" Frost - Swordsman, no powers, Good.

*Bullet* Marie "Lady Mercury" Devoix - Firestarter, super powers, Evil.

*Bullet* Adrianne "Demon Bane" Klein - Gunsmith, no powers, Evil.

*Bullet* Christopher "Hood" Crumbe - Masking, super powers, Neutral.

*Bullet* Shannon "Nightingale" Crumbe - Healing, super powers, Good.


Other characters...
updated when a new character is created. Feel free to create one in the storylines!

None so far!.


~~~^~~@

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664469-the-Supers