*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Blindfolded Ex Wife
  2. Red Carpet Trample
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/827018-Blindfolded-Ex-Wife
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1640179
Collection of any trample experience, human couch or fictional stories I found on the net
This choice: other story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Blindfolded Ex Wife

    by: TrampleFantasy

I have to say it looks like I could have posted that story. I did the same thing with my ex-wife, but told her she had to be blindfolded. I told here I would give her a hundred bucks if she did everything right like I asked. She put on high heels that she had from back when they were really popular. The tips were missing, but she didn't even notice that. I got her to stand on a low table that I had made of wood and the steel tips of her heels cracked the wood and she kept saying "what is that noise". I told her nothing, just lift her heels as though she were walking. As she did this blindfolded I told her I wanted to see her crush some objects. She said sure that she figured that the spikes could crush anything that I put there. I told her I was going to put som bottle caps there on the table and I would let her know when to step down. I slit one after the other under her steel tiped heels as she crushed down with ease. I congratulated her and said she was doing great! She loved this as I was looking up her skirt and she said "I hope you arn't looking up my skirt". I said no, I was looking at her shoes! As she felt more comfortable with stepping on the objects, I said I was going to put other things under the heels. She said go ahead and she would crush the hell out of them. I slid a reluctant finger under and said ok. She slowly lowered her heel and put more and more weight on the foot. The heel just kept coming down and I didn't think it would ever stop. It hurt like hell and she said that it felt to her like there was nothing there. The heel slipped off my finger to the side and took skin with it. She said woops, what happened? I said she slipped off the object. She said well put it under there again and I'll do better. I slid another finger under and instead of going slow, she leaned over with all her weight. My finger actually popped as the heel met the table top. I almost made a sound like a loud moan. I told her after it was all over that I wanted her on my chest next time. She said if I pissed her off she would have no problem doing that. I will keep you all posted on later happening when I get back in town where she lives. I know this wasn't trample, but for all of the finger stepping people I am sure there are no complaints.

You have the following choices:

1. add a story

2. add a story

*Noteb*
3. add a story

*Noteb*
4. add a story

*Noteb*
5. add a story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/827018-Blindfolded-Ex-Wife