*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631047-Naruto-scat/cid/903020-She-farts-this-time-wetter-and-stinkier
by Ohja
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1631047
Stories about the women of Naruto and their bowels.
This choice: She farts, this time wetter and stinkier.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

She farts, this time wetter and stinkier.

    by: Silber
"That's it, Lick it my sister." Hanabi said to her sister. Hanabi was getting pleasure of making her sister lick her farting asshole.

Without warning, Hanabi once again farted a wet fart onto Hinata's tongue, with her liquid shit dotting her already pale face. It smelled very rank, but she did not want to make her younger sister mad. It repulsed her, but something in Hinata was actually liking this, as if she was starting to get this fetish from her too.

Hanabi farted again, and again and again. The span of which she farted got faster, each time getting wetter and stinkier than the last.

"Oh boy, it looks like I might actually have to shit."

Hinata grew much paler when she hears this. Although she actually wound up tasting the shit from those wet farts on her tongue, Hinata never expected this. Hanabi wondered whether to let her poop into Hinata's mouth and get it over with or let her older sister tongue her some more and let her taste the crap from inside her rectum.

"All right, now what to do about my shit?" She said aloud with a grin on her face.

You have the following choices:

1. Open your mouth and be my toilet

*Noteb*
2. Taste the shit in my ass.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silber (UN: silber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ohja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631047-Naruto-scat/cid/903020-She-farts-this-time-wetter-and-stinkier