*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It was a normal day....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/805168-It-was-a-normal-day
by J-Fox
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1625473
Thank you for everyone'svadditions!
Chapter #1

It was a normal day....

    by: J-Fox
It seemed like a normal day out. It was fairly sunny, but a strong breeze kept you cool as you walked home from a long day at school. You enter your neighborhood and begin to cut through people yards in order shorten the walk. As you walk through the green grass, you feel the breeze pick up. You look behind you to see a large storm system coming towards you.

You begin to pick up the pace, not wanting to get soaked. You feel gusts of wind as well as small rain drops pelting your back. You start to jog through the yards as you hear a crack of thunder. The drizzling is getting worse as the clouds roll in above. Everything has gotten slightly darken, aside from the bolts of lightning shooting off above. You start sprinting to you house. A few feet from your driveway, and flash of light shoots out right in front of you. You fall to the ground as a blue static cloud envelopes your body. You instantly feel sleepy, and black out.

An unknown period of time later, you wake up... The first thing you realize is that your stark naked. You try to search next to you for your cloths but find nothing. Thats when you look around to see, something has changed, drastically. The world around you is massive.

You begin to get dizzy by shear size of house you can see in the distance, but it is not your own house. Standing there, dumbfounded, you look around more. You realize that your are still on some concrete. You look to your right and see some grass. "No this can't be!" to scream. Where ever you are, you have shrunk.... to about

You have the following choices:

1. Wait, it was just a dream...

2. Less then a inch

3. 6 inches

4. 4 inches

5. Another Choice Entirely

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J-Fox (UN: jamesvk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/805168-It-was-a-normal-day