*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1600414-Dexters-Lab-GTSShrink-Story/cid/2373078-dexter-climbs-into-his-mums-mouth
by me
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1600414
Characters from Dexters lab show shrink/grow
This choice: dexter climbs into his mums mouth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

dexter climbs into his mums mouth

    by: jackswager123
Dexter's mum walks up to Dexter and bends over to remove his clothes as she did she smirked a smile and said to Dexter "well Dexter time to add some flavour" she walked over to the fridge and pulled out some jars of jam and peanut butter and gave them to Dexter as he opened them Dexter's mum spoke "Dexter be sure to completely cover yourself from head to toe" she then left the room leaving Dexter and dee dee alone in the kitchen Dexter opened the jars dee dee taking a hand full of peanut butter and spread it on his left side and Dexter covered his right side in jam.

just after they had finish their mum came back in to the room she saw Dexter and smiled she walked over to him and took a lick of her sons hand so she could get a bit of flavour the she started to work up his arm slowly soon she had pretty much swallowed her sons arm and slowly reversed off Dexter's arm and then she started to lick the rest of his body clean inch by inch she cleaned her son from head to toe and said "wow Dexter more flavour then I thought I think its time." she started to pick up Dexter as she walked over to the table placing him on it dexter mother sat down and said" dee dee bring the whipped cream" dee dee brought it over.

Dexter's mother took the cream from her and spread it on her son and said "right Dexter come on into mothers mouth" Dexter stood up and walked up to his mother as she opened her mouth Dexter started to place his hands in her mouth she started to suck his hands pulling him in as dee dee watched she soon got Dexter's shoulders and opened her mouth wider pulling him in quicker and she soon had Dexter completely sealed in her mouth and with one big gulp Dexter slid down his mouthers throat and landed in her stomach as he landed he noticed his mother moving but what was she moving for......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. mother daughter sex time

*Noteb*
2. dexters mum eats dee dee too

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jackswager123 (UN: jackswager123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
me has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1600414-Dexters-Lab-GTSShrink-Story/cid/2373078-dexter-climbs-into-his-mums-mouth