*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/1313411-You-know-its-special-see-what-it-can-do
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1578807
An ancient relic allows the wearer put one persons soul into another body or object.
This choice: You know its special, see what it can do  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You know its special, see what it can do

    by: Unknown
You imagine the ring doing its special power. You don't know what it is so you turn off your game and lie down on your bed under the blanket. All of a sudden you feel a strong force tugging at your center and see a bright blinding flash of light.
You then find yourself looking down at your body from mid air. You look down at your body and think "am I dead. Wait, no I'm not, I can see myself breathing". You find that the ring has disappeared from your hand. You look at your hands and find out your transparent, you can barely see yourself. You notice that the ring is on your finger, still with a skull on it, also transparent. You figured that it must go where your soul goes.

You have the following choices:

1. Go to your mums room

2. go to your sisters room

*Noteb*
3. go outside

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/1313411-You-know-its-special-see-what-it-can-do