*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/VHCR3DGL5-You-and-I-are-on-the-same-page
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: "You and I are on the same page."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

"You and I are on the same page."

    by: Golembro
Sarah's expression is a mix of curiosity and skepticism. She glances at you, then at the dog, then back at you again. "Well, why not?" she says finally, shrugging. "Let's give it a try."

Sarah puts her head in the guillotine and in seconds she is beheaded. You pick up Sarah's head and gave her head back to her. She places her head on a table and guide her headless body to sit on a chair.

You then do the same thing to Socrates and after pulling the guillotine cord he was beheaded as well. You pick up his head and placed it on Sarah's blank neck stump.

"Ah, this feels... strange." Sarah says. "I can't feel my body.", she said with nervousness.

Socrates, on the other hand, seems to be more confused.

"Socrates, you're now in control of Sarah's body," you explain. "Try moving it around a bit, see how it feels."

The dog, confused, does as you say. He gets used to the weight and balance of the body, then begins to move it around the room. Sarah's head, still on the table, watches as her body slowly walks across the floor, led by the dog.

"This is... incredible," she says, a mixture of awe and fear in her voice. "I can't believe I'm seeing this."

Socrates begins to notice the mounds ds on his chest and the emptiness between his legs.

"Ummm, Socrates? Those are my boobs and my crotch. You might want to be careful with those." Sarah says, watching as the dog sniffs her chest.

The dog seems to understand what she means and begins to explore her body more gently. He walks around the room some more, getting a feel for the weight and balance of the body. Sarah's head continues to observe, a mixture of fear, awe, and curiosity written on her expression.

"So, Socrates," she says, "how does it feel?"

The dog looks up at her with what seems like confusion, then turns his head to the side as if considering the question. He walks over to a mirror and studies his reflection. After a moment, he turns back to Sarah and nods slowly, as if to say, "It feels... different."

Sarah laughs. "Yeah, I bet it does. Well, I hope you're enjoying the experience."

The dog, now apparently comfortable with the situation, continues to explore Sarah's body. He sniffs her armpits, nuzzles her neck, and even gives her breasts a lick or two. Sarah finds it both amusing and a little strange, but also strangely arousing.

Meanwhile, you, now back in your own body, watch the scene unfold. The absurdity of the situation is not lost on you; in fact, it seems to heighten the sensations you feel. You wonder how long Socrates will be content with this arrangement, and what Sarah will think about it all once the initial novelty wears off.

As you observe, you notice that Socrates seems to be growing more confident and comfortable in his new form. He struts around the room, taking in the sights and sounds, his movements more fluid and assured than before. Sarah's head, still on the table, can't help but smile at the sight.

You have the following choices:

1. "Why don't we stay like this for a while."

*Noteb*
2. "John, are you thinking what I'm thinking."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Golembro (UN: golembro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/VHCR3DGL5-You-and-I-are-on-the-same-page