*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bill
  2. First pick
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1567966-Gentle-Male-Giants/cid/702583-Bill
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1567966
Like the title says, Gentle Male Giants. 300 GPs for every good chapter
This choice: Bill  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bill

    by: inuyasha
Bill was sitting in his office, staring at the computer screen. How he wished he was home right now. He had been bored ever since he stepped foot in this building. He looked around his desk, wanting to look at something other than a screen. His eyes fell on a picture of him and his two sons, Henry and Matt. Henry, who was ten, had bright red hair and Matt, who was 15, had shaggy black hair. Bill was smiling and Henry and Matt were making goofy faces. Bill was proud of his sons. Unlike his co-workers kids, Matt and Henry got along really well and hardly ever argued. He was so proud of his boys and hoped they wouldn't end up in a dumb ass job that he was in.

He always wished that something would come along that would change his life. Hell, winning the lottery would send him bouncing off of the walls. Sure, he was making a good amount of money, but he didn't really have a fun time doing it.

"Bill". Bill snappe dout of his daydream and looked up to see his co-worker Daniel standing in the doorway. Daniel was one of Bills closest friends.

"Hey Daniel, what's up?" Bill asked.

"Just wanted to let you know, this came for you a couple of minutes ago". Daniel handed Bill a green envelope

"Thanks Dan". Daniel nodded and headed out. Bill was confused about what this letter was. He didn't order anything and most of his mail was sent to his house.

He laid back in his chair, putting his hands on his gut, deciding what to do. he finally opened it and was greeted with three small packs of green powder. There was also a note inside. Bill pulled it out and read:

"Heard you wanted a BIG change in your life. Take one of these and watch you r dreams come true. As for the other two packs, you can decide what to do with them. Maybe let your sons have a BIG change too? Just mix the powder in a drink and have fun."

That was it. No name or return address, Bill knew it had to be someone who knew him or they wouldn't have known about his sons or that he was bored out of his mind at his job. But how come he had never seen the handwriting before?

You have the following choices:

1. Bill decides to use the powder now

2. Bill uses the powder later at home

3. Bill and his sons use the powder later

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 inuyasha (UN: inuyasha21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
inuyasha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1567966-Gentle-Male-Giants/cid/702583-Bill