*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Massaging the Queen Bee
  2. Bumblebee's Charge
  3. A Bee...?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/1001252-Massaging-the-Queen-Bee
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535440
A shrink interactive featuring various animes. At least 200 GP for good adds
This choice: Give Bumblebee a massage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #35

Massaging the Queen Bee

    by: Lelouch
Robin gave a weak sigh, “I guess I’ll do it, but can you at least bring me some clothes? I don’t wanna be naked so close to your feet…it just feels weird.” Bumblebee, one step ahead, patted a pile of clothing right beside her on the couch. “Already done, but where I come from, a man has to work for his keep. You aren’t getting these babies til I feel some rubbing,” Robin gave another sigh, tingeing red as he took a couple more steps closer to the towering sole. The warmth radiating from it gave an intoxicating feeling, like a gentle heater was running to make the area feel like a nice park or something similar. It was slightly relaxing, but it didn’t change the facts, and the fact was Robin was naked, about to rub a pair of feet that were as big as Titans Tower.

Bumblebee eagerly wiggled her toes, “I’m waiting Tough Guy. Don’t worry about being naked, my feet are probably hot, but I won’t get the wrong idea. I asked for a massage.”

It’s not your idea I’m worried about, Robin grumbled, placing his palms along the tense muscles of the heroine’s massive foot. He could feel the tenseness of the entire structure as his hands caressed it, Robin could sympathize; being a hero was tough on your feet, heck all of your body. Which made it amazing there wasn’t really a smell to the dark towers, Bumblebee must’ve performed a lot of foot care to pull it off. It was the sort of detail Robin respected right about now, his situation would be more stressful then helpful if the odor made him faint.

Speaking of, how exactly does this help me relax? Shouldn’t I be the one relaxing? The hero was starting to get the idea he’d been played; but he agreed to it, he’d do what he promised. But Bumblebee better be grateful later on.

The giantess gave a soft moan after a few minutes of rubbing, “Not bad…but I have to focus to even feel anything. Try rubbing your whole body against my foot.”

Robin, still naked, screamed in response, “What!?!”

Bumblebee flapped her wrist, “Relax, we’re all adults here. Go for it.”

Robin didn’t buy that for a second, This is the TEEN Titans…He almost vocalized the complaint, but he decided it would be better if he just did what the much bigger, bossier person wanted. Taking another step forward he rubbed his entire body against Bumblebee’s bare sole. The giantess responded with a much more audible moan, “Now we’re talking! Keep that up sweety!”

A couple grunts came from Robin, “It’s a little sweaty…”

“Well I did show up only about ten minutes ago. Flying does tend to wear you out a little bit. Just take it like a man. I’ll clean you off later.” Robin gritted his teeth and continued.

With his entire body against Bumblebee’s, Robin massaged, his own muscles straining themselves to ease hers. The hero was doing as he was asked but he was scared that one of his friends would step in and see him. After all, by using his whole body it almost appeared as if Robin was humping the girl’s foot, not something he wanted his friends to think. The mere thought alone brought an embarrassed blush to his face. He quickened his pace to try and finish as soon as possible.

No matter how he tried, Robin was in for a long job. Each of Bumblebee’s feet was the size of his tower to him; and knowing her, she wouldn’t let him off with only covering an inch or so of her soles. She would want the entire job done, no matter how impossible it seemed. Even if she didn’t, Robin refused to leave a job half-finished; he’d do it even if it kills him.

It wasn’t just that either, being naked was taking a bit of a toll on Robin physically. The warmth given off by Bumblebee’s foot was starting to make him sweat, slowly draining away his strength through sheer heat. The small beads of foot sweat threatened to engulf the hero with his size, and whenever one would hit him it would literally get everywhere; his eyes, body, mouth, no place was safe from the sweat; he had to endure until it slid off on to the table. And those weren’t even a problem compared to the third one, whether or not Robin realized it; rubbing his body against Bumblebee’s was stimulating his sensual organs, a common response but it still brought its share of problems. The hero was starting to feel his heart quicken, his mindset shift to a more primal urge, his hormones kicking in. The massive beauty before him was starting to seem like the object of his desires, her feet even started coming off as beautiful. But should Robin act on his male instincts, there was no telling how the heroine would react; heck, there was no telling how Robin would react! Holding back on these urges was pushing Robin’s self-control to the limit, and so long as his body was aroused like this, his endurance would go down twice as fast due to his system in disarray.

It was a battle against hormonal instincts, and Robin was losing; with about 99% more foot to cover, then the entire other one.
--------

Bumblebee couldn’t help her moans at the hero at her feet, she’d forgotten just nice having relaxed soles felt; and Robin was one heck of a masseuse. Still, it did seem odd that Robin was so quick to listen to her. She was only kidding when she said use his whole body, but the hero jumped on that wagon pretty quickly, now he was essentially humping her foot. It felt great, but the reasoning seemed off. Robin was the kind of guy who would never do this, at least not without complaining. But he was doing it without a single problem. Either he really didn’t want to disobey Bumblebee, or…Or he likes my feet. She realized.

Was that true though? Robin didn’t seem like that sort of guy, at all. Maybe he just wanted to make his friend happy, or just get his clothes as soon as possible. They seemed more likely…but something was definitely off about the situation. And as she focused, Bumblebee realized why. Robin was aroused, most likely through his method of massaging but still. He had to be so tempted to do something bad, but he didn’t. His mental control was remarkable.

Color me impressed, Bumblebee smirked, but aloud she said. “I think a certain little man is happy down there.” She couldn’t resist a little fun.
----------

Robin fell to his knees panting, his entire groin was throbbing for him to act, his mind in a frenzy, his strength heavily diminished. His task was beyond impossible; Bumblebee was just too big, and her jokes were doing nothing to help.

Wait…too big. It was amazing Robin didn’t think of it before. He jumped to his feet right away, “Hey Bee! Shrink! I’ll never finish at this rate, but if you’re smaller then…”

The girl quickly understood all too well, “Sure tough guy, but like I said. You have to work for it.”

Robin sighed, “What do you want?”

It was very simple, “Kiss my foot.”

“WHAT!?”

The girl giggled, “Gotta give me some incentive, kiss my foot and I’ll know you’re serious about this.”

Robin, groaning, gave a rushed kiss to Bumblebee’s foot, despising the mixture of sweat, dirt, and flesh that graced his tongue. He pulled back just as quick, “There!” It was hardly satisfactory, but Robin did it, and Bumblebee gave her word. She placed a hand on the clothes beside her and shrank herself (and the clothes) down to two feet, just tall enough so her feet would still reach across to the table. “This is as far as I’m going. I don’t feel like having to move.”

Robin was plenty grateful, instead of two buildings Bumblebee’s feet were now only about the size of a large room, much easier to massage. Robin started again with a renewed vigor, noting his sexual desires died down a lot in the brief break. At this size he would finish his massage and know time.

You have the following choices:

1. As Robin massages, Starfire and Raven arrive

2. Robin manages to finish and earn his clothes.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lelouch (UN: tinylelouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/1001252-Massaging-the-Queen-Bee