*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Shrinking and the Arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523258-Shrunk-at-Your-Sisters-Sleepover/cid/641574-The-Shrinking-and-the-Arrival
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1523258
You shrink during your sisters slumber party!
Chapter #1

The Shrinking and the Arrival

    by: psychopathlover
You are relaxing in your bedroom, it's the early afternoon of Friday, and earlier in the morning, your parents had left for a weekend trip to a small resort a few hours away, and had left the emergency contact numbers on the table. You had been left in charge, since you were a year old than your sister, and when your sister, Vanessa, had come ot ask you if she could have a few friends over for the weekend for a slumber party, you agreed, as long as you were disturbed too much. Gleefully, your sister ran to make the phone calls to get the event organized. You told hershe could have the living room, as that was where the good TV and stuff was. You knew you'd be fine in your room, and you may as well let them have their fun.

Later your sister had gone into her room to get ready for the party, and you made your way to the kitchen, to grab yourself some food and other things before everyone got there. As you walked into the kitchen, a weird, tingling sensation came over you, and you collapsed, blacking out in the process.

When you awoke a few minutes later, you began to freak out, as everything around you, the fridge, the stove, was huge! After a few seconds of shock, you realized that you had gotten smaller, and everything else was normal! You managed to calm down enough to move out of the middle of the kitchen and to the side, out of the way, as you began to formulize a plan. You needed to get your sisters attention, so you'd at least be safe, and could begin to try to discover what caused this to happen. But with a small gasp, you realized that your sisters friends were due to arrive any minute now. Just as you thought of this, the doorbell rang, and her three friends, Claire, Ashley and Joy let themselves in, carrying sleeping bags, and overnight bags with new clothes and stuff inside. Your sister ran into view and hugged each of her friends, and they moved into the living room to get set up. You decide to. . . . .
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 psychopathlover (UN: flamesfanatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
psychopathlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523258-Shrunk-at-Your-Sisters-Sleepover/cid/641574-The-Shrinking-and-the-Arrival