*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/995841-Try-to-seduce-some-cash-out-of-Scott
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1510047
A mysterious book allows you to disguise yourself as anyone.
This choice: Try to seduce some cash out of Scott.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Try to seduce some cash out of Scott.

    by: rugal b.
"Dude! Let's go!" Caleb says in the most insistent tone he can muster. "Get rid of them!"

You hold up a finger to silence him. "No, just give me a minute." you say, "I've got this."

You walk over to Scott and Mindy, a sultry smile on your face. Scott, you can see, is looking right at your incredibly toned stomach as you bought one of those sweat suits that is obviously designed to look good and sexy on a girl. Eva's got a rather compact body, short but with large breasts, wide hips and a large, toned ass. She's extremely fit, due to being very health conscious, with a toned, athletic body and the slightest hint of muscles present on somebody who works out quite a bit. That, as well as her pageboy style haircut, is about the only way to tell Eva and her sister (who has longer hair and is noticeably thinner) apart.

"Eva, you're looking as stylish as ever." comes the icy barb from Mindy. She's a taller girl and rather cute, thin with a small chest, icy blue eyes and long, wavy brown hair. She's one of the nicer girls in school from your experiences with her but she has a sharp tongue and isn't afraid of speaking her mind. "Is there a reason you're over here or are you just looking to cause trouble for us?"

"Your words cut, Mindy, but it's more like a papercut: slightly stinging but really annoying." you shoot back smugly, "And no, I'm not trying to cause any trouble though if you keep running your mouth..." Eva has a personality that can at best be described as acerbic. She can be notoriously bitchy with a penchant for running her mouth and threatening to throw down with anyone who gets in her face because of it. It's a threat that nobody has taken her up on as the fact that she also practices at a local MMA gym tends to cause people to back off before they even start. Even Chelsea Cooper, head cheerleader and queen bee of the school, makes it a point not to piss Eva off.

"Girls, c'mon." Scott says stepping inbetween the two of you, "You don't need to be doing this here." After Mindy and you have calmed down (though you weren't actually pissed, just playing a role) he turns to you. "What do you want Eva?"

"Oh, I just needed to talk to you about something." you say as you flash a wry smile, "But not here. I want a little privacy."

"I dunno, Eva... me and Mindy were actually gonna--" he starts.

"Oh forget her." you say, the smile still on your face as you notice Mindy getting an irritated expression out of the corner of your eye. "It'll only take a minute and it's REALLY important. Please?"

Scott looks at you, then over at Mindy before shrugging his shoulders. "Okay, fine. Whatever. Let's go."

With that, you grab his arm and head off to a hidden off maintenance area behind the bank. You take a quick glance back to look at Mindy who's absolutely fuming at this point. She stares daggers through you before yelling out, "Fine! I'll just talk to Caleb here! I'm sure he's got all kinds of interesting things to say!" You respond to that by flashing her a smirk and putting a little extra wiggle and sway into your steps.

* * * * *


"So what is it you wanted?"

The two of you are standing in the hidden off maintenance area.

"Ohhh, not much. Just a little bit of cash." you state.

Scott grimaces a little. "That's it? THAT was what you needed to talk to me about in private?"

"Well yeah. My gym membership fee is coming up and I'm a bit short on it." you explain.

"Gym membership?" he asks, "The regular one or the MMA one?"

"Hmm... both?" you say, "I really don't have enough to cover both of them, or even one, and I can't lose out on both of them. It'd make keeping in shape a whole lot more difficult and that'd be a bad thing, don't you think?"

You emphasize this by stretching your arms behind your head and arching your back a little placing emphasis on both your large breasts and ass. Scott is obviously enjoying what he sees and you can see that he's close to coming around. "Okay, say I give you the money. A.) How much would it be and B.) Would I ever get repaid?"

You smile sweetly at him. "Hmm, I'd say $50 would be enough to cover everything. As for repayment... well, maybe I might go out to eat one night and might be looking for a little company."

"Are you saying a date is how you'd repay me?" Scott asks, a grin on his face.

You smile back at him, "No, that's what YOU'RE saying. I'M saying that I might want to grab some food with a friend. Make of that what you will."

Scott can't hand over the money fast enough and as you stuff it inbetween the band of your sweat pants and your waist, you run a hand throw Scott's shaggy, dirty blonde hair. "Thanks Scotty, you're a sweet guy." You then grab his face, pull it towards your, and plant a large, deep kiss on him. "Mmm, real sweet." you smirk after releasing the kiss.

And you're overcome by urges. Scott is a wide receiver for the football team and as such is quite good looking. A nice tan, shaggy dark blonde hair, tall and quite toned. He's quite sexy you think... or is that what Eva thinks? Letting her psyche up to the front so you can pass as her is very and Eva's mind is screaming out about how hot this guy is. So is her body. She's had her share of sexual partners, a rotation of three or so guys that she knows she can go to for a quick fix and rotate in and out when she gets bored with one. She's not a slut, or she doesn't think of herself as one, but she quite enjoys sex and the euphoric feelings that wash over her when engaged in it.

You're still yourself but between the hormones and the memory or mind or psyche or whatever you want to call it, getting swept up into being Eva Garner is not the least bit difficult. And "Eva" is practically screaming for a quick round with Scott. You nearly gave in to the Jeremy-disguised Caleb earlier but Scott is proving to be much harder to resist. And you have to admit you're own curiosity may be getting the better of you as well.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go all the way with Scott

*Noteb*
2. Don't do it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rugal b. (UN: rugal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/995841-Try-to-seduce-some-cash-out-of-Scott