*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/806485-Sanami-Asian-Beauty
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1486465
Light and the Death Note Girls go through some Big and Small Size Changes. GP for Adds!
This choice: Sanami  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sanami: Asian Beauty

    by: Mr. E
A loud bang sounded and a flash of light blinded kira as he fell unconscious. light yagami was knocked out cold and when he woke up he couldnt see anything. Wham! out of nowhere he was knocked out again and could hear muffled voices of men and women talking distantly. one of those voices seemed familiar and for a second he thought he the voice of Sanami. The only female police detective on L's task force.

http://image.muzi.com/pfm_image/20288014...

Sanami is more gentler then the rest of the all male police force but she does have her moments when she jumps in on the cruelty especialy when talking about the murderous Kira. besides that she holds justice close to her heart and follows it to the end.

When light woke up again he was still wrapped in some type of black cloth. but this time there was a tiny hole in it. he pried his fingers through and began to tear the material with ease as he saw what looked like a giant monolith in the distance. upon taking a closer look Light realised he was............

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. At Sanami's house

*Noteb*
2. In a Jail Cell. Uh Oh

*Noteb*
3. At a Restauraunt

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/806485-Sanami-Asian-Beauty