*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Deep wish.
  2. Chris.
  3. Perspective.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481726-The-Book-with-no-Name/cid/639858-Deep-wish
by J117
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1481726
A book that can grant any wish. (about anything, mainly fetishes)
This choice: Yes.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Deep wish.

    by: J117
The bell rang, school had just ended, and just like any other day, he leaves the school with a couple girls around him. He knew the girls found him "cute" and he was ok with that, he was popular and smart, the only thing he wished for was to be more athletic, better at sports and things like that. He has always wished this, he was the first in his family to not excel at sports, everyone in his family was better at sports than him, even his little brother and sister.

So when he got home, like usual, he goes for a jog at a local park, trying to make himself stronger, but he doesn't last long, his body tires easily, he just isn't the type for this kind of thing. "Damn, why do I have this weak body!" he yells out loud. He takes a quick breather and leans against a tree. 10 minutes pass and gets ready to run some more.

Just as he leaves the tree, one of his feet hits something. Looking down, he sees something shiny covered in dirt. He bends over and cleans it off, it looked like a plaque. "What the hell? What is something like this doing here?" he sees as he tries to read it.

......DESIRE.....DIG BENE.....PLAQUE. He could tell that it had been there for a long time, most of the words were worn off, though because he was so smart, he easily figured out most of what it was saying. "Hmmm....something like, if you desire power, dig beneath this plaque? At least that is my guess."

He assumes it's fake, but what the hell, its not like someone just planted this, its too old. So he quickly runs home and gets a small shovel and heads back to the plaque and starts to dig.

He has dug pretty deep by now, and just when he was about to give up, the shovel hits something with a clanging sound. He drops the shovel and uses his hands to carefully pull out what was buried there. It was a trunk, a very old trunk. He slowly opens it, and there was a book, a pure black book with strange writings and symbols all over it. He pulls it out and notices a letter with it. He picks it up and reads.

IF YOU HAVE FOUND THIS BOOK, THEN YOU HAVE SOME DEEP DESIRE THAT YOU DESPERATELY WANT TO COME TRUE. THIS BOOK CAN MAKE THAT AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU DESIRE COME TRUE. JUST SIMPLY WRITE DOWN IN ITS INFINITE PAGES.

Being as smart as he is, he is pretty sure that this is some joke, "anything I desire huh, yeah right,....hmmm." though as smart as he is, he can't help but second guess this, "ok, there can't be any harm in just testing this?" he says as he picks up the book. SEE FIRST PAGE.

He drops it, and looks around, no one. This only makes him want to try even more. He pulls out a pencil he keeps on him and prepares to write down his first wish.....

You have the following choices:

1. A quick test.

*Noteb*
2. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J117 (UN: jaden117 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J117 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481726-The-Book-with-no-Name/cid/639858-Deep-wish