*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More choices
  2. Ash
  3. Pokemon possession
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1387589-animevideo-game-girl-control/cid/2376262-More-choices
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1387589
The boys of anime/video games somehow control the bodies/minds of girls from their series.
This choice: something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

More choices

    by: Starfighter364
How about these?

One of Clemont's inventions causes it.

Ash and Pikachu discover that they can still separate their spirits from their bodies like the Haunter they befriended did. If one of them possesses a girl, they can enter the girl's soul and take control of it, absorbing her into them. They can command their own bodies or the ones of souls they've absorbed mentally, including having them act a particular way.

Ash discovers that he can channel his aura into a girl by holding her head in his hands, then overwriting her mind with his, turning her into him, but able to keep her memories, and able to link up so that both of his bodies will share senses and act as one, or separate to be two different Ashes in two different bodies.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Starfighter364 (UN: starfighter364 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Starfighter364 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1387589-animevideo-game-girl-control/cid/2376262-More-choices