*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/998690-You-live-under-her-ass
by Doom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1384303
Todd, a sixteen year old boy, is shrunken in mysterious circumstances. Adventure ensues.
This choice: You live  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You live, under her ass...

    by: bbbbb
Surprisingly, you live under the great pressure of your sisters ass.

After a good 30 minutes under your sister left ass check, she finally is done eating her nice breakfast not knowing that her brother is in a butt-full moment right now.

When you knew your body just couldn't take it anymore she finally sat up. After a few minutes in heaven you noticed hands coming down. Maybe she finally felt you and is going to save you! Think again

She shifted her panties causing you to slip in the middle having you looking straight up her nice smelling ass crack. Then all of a sudden your teenage sister begins walking toward the sink. each step shifts you in a bit deeper into her ass crack. What surprised you is that her ass was well cleaned, just still smelled like a sweet aroma. When you heard your sister cleaning the dishes, you remembered how you and your sister always wrestled her tight ass would always be in your face, and for some reason you always loved it.

Your flashback interrupts when Shannon walks back to the table and sits back down to finish her home work. Her ass was coming down on you and in an instant second you come face to face to your sisters hot warming asshole.

The smell was terrible but you also loved it too. it was also very warm and sticky and comfortable but still squished between her two cheeks.
Do you stay and enjoy the moment, or get her attention?

You have the following choices:

1. Stay and enjoy this awkward moment

2. Get her attention

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bbbbb (UN: bulletpack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/998690-You-live-under-her-ass