*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/2002960-Valley-sunset-over-the-lake
by Doom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1384303
Todd, a sixteen year old boy, is shrunken in mysterious circumstances. Adventure ensues.
This choice: … to keep exploring Ms Summers as she rests on a pool float.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #23

Valley sunset over the lake

    by: We Smile
“Simply delicious, I’ve got to tell Jane to show me the recipe one of these days, Mmm-Hmm!”

It’s what the great Kara exclaims in satisfaction to herself as she gets up from her chair and starts walking, her little neighbor hiding very happily as a stowaway in her loaded, treasured chest.

Sandwiched between layers of her clothing, your greatest hurdle to avoid a premature detection (as well as a premature… other), its staying still as she moves. You’ve noticed this whenever you met her, Ms Summers almost always walked with a gentle sway to her step, practically hopping from one place to another; paying double attention whenever she passed by you, and four times as much whenever she walked in tight pants. Sights to see, places to be, experiences to live!

Her soft-but-firm flesh sways slightly with each step she takes, moving the silky layer between her and you as well while the tight clothing of her tank top keeps you in place. The result is that you have to hold tightly of the fringe of her bra to keep yourself from swinging along with her step. With your hold secured, your body tags along safely to the chest of your giantess neighbor as she walks in her home, humming a cheerful tune along the way.

Now, while your grip prevents you from slipping further down into your hiding spot (tempting as it is) it doesn’t stop your body entirely from swaying in rhythm with Kara’s walk. The smooth satin-like texture of her bra yields beneath your body, and while you would think it strange for her top to be that soft, you won’t argue it as your mind is elsewhere at the moment; that place being Blisston, Karajiztan, the pillow and grapefruit capital of your neighbor(hood). While your upper body merely waves mildly up and down the cup (admittedly a pleasant feeling all by itself), caressing your naked front with the silk and your back with the cloth; your waist and down is a whole different affair. Without the steady hold of your grip to keep your lower half in place, it all falls down to Ms Summers’s tight clothing to stay your loins, and it works just as well as it would do if you were at normal size, perhaps a little worse (better, definitively better) even; as your legs bounce freely upon the jiggling silky layer of her breast, and at most you can try to keep them straight to avoid kneeing your neighbor, since your place on this haven was already jeopardized as it was, but what you can’t help is the jittering of her jug jiggling your junk around.

Like your legs, your lower waist has trouble remaining stiff on the spot, bobbing up and down on the velvety surface, resulting in a very pleasant sensation down in your privates. The bouncing of your lower abdomen, combined with the leftover moistness in your pants; the plush, sleek quality of your gorgeous neighbor’s underwear massaging your naked skin; the forbidden nature of the whole situation… Well, suffice to say, not all of your lower body fails at going stiff during the ride. It starts as a funny feeling between your legs that you know all-too-well once Ms Summers starts walking, then turns into a craving for pleasure as your pants start feeling tighter with each step she takes, and it builds steadily from there as Kara walks back and forth within her house. Occasionally you hear her saying some things, something to the effect of “Could swear I put it here…” or “There we go.” but you couldn’t say for sure or mind them whatsoever, as you’re mesmerized by pleasure at the moment to pay any attention or feel queasy by the motion.

Each move she made carried a similar motion, keeping you in ecstasy. Whether she just strolled, crouched, sat, or whatever; you only cared to keep your ride going, strengthening your grip on the edge of her wear to avoid either slipping in or out, clenching the fringe of her wear in your fist hard enough to twist it around. Whenever she would stop walking for a moment, the bouncing would likewise pause, and while it gave you time to readjust your position, it took all, all your remaining self-control to not hump her breast by yourself, though you couldn’t still help from grinding your needy loins in small circles against your neighbor’s bountiful chest, hoping that your actions were slow and measly enough so that she wouldn’t notice you… just yet. Umph… Gotta g-g-ift… her a t-t-t-treadm-mill one of these… days… Sooooo goooooood…

Soon after, your unwary neighbor had finished whatever had her doing laps in her home, as you could tell once the unmistakable shine of the mid-season afternoon sun bore its bright both upon your neighbor and her tiny stowaway. Another fresh breeze stroked her hair to wave slightly on her shoulders and drove a refreshing chill down to your hidden body, upon being welcomed to her abode by the opening of the backyard door. For a moment, the sudden, intense light blinded you as your neighbor took her first step outside, but your eyes became quickly adjusted to the bright and you could see the vast slope of Ms Summers’ chest in greater detail: a steep hill of dark cocoa skin, dotted all over in shining sweat droplets that would be a handful to you, stretching from your comfy mound and leading to the shadowed overhang below her jaw, the details of her face above other than her nose and the outline of her lips lost to you by the angle, all bordered by a sea of cerulean and cotton. This was the only fraction of your gorgeous neighbor revealed to the outside air that you could see; but as far as you could tell, the new lightning did nothing if not change her from “crank my whistle to ‘canary’” to “drop my jaw to the floor and bury it in the Earth’s core” beautiful. If this is how she looked now, you couldn’t wait for the chance of seeing the rest of her; still, you wonder how she will react upon meeting you at fun size.

Then you could hear the deep bellow of her breathe resound to the skies above and drown out the chirping of the birds, and feel the heavenly silky mound below you lift along with the pillars of her arms as your neighbor seized the moment to stretch and yawn. Immediately after, you returned a proportionally deep sigh and, without thinking, stretched out your arms and legs as well; briefly releasing your hold from her clothing to extend them at full length.

Once the height of her chest returns to normal and the whiff of her exhale fills your ears, you know that the breather is over for you both, so you return your hands to their secure position. But, before you can grip tightly on the silky garment, your colossal neighbor starts moving again, rattling you in your place and shaking you loose of your hold!

Immediately the light goes dim and your pulse shoots as you slip below Ms Summers’ shirt, deeper still with each step she takes. Frantic, you struggle to regain your grasp on the velvet, but fail to secure your grip as her movement keeps knocking you off. Mercifully, the trip is short, as her walk soon stops and you finally have some space to gather yourself. Outside, you can hear her humming yet another almost-mute song. A moment later, you hear the soft splash of a light object hitting water; followed by a quake-like shuffle rattling you and Ms Summers’ bust around some more. Before you know it, light returns to its brightest once Kara’s tank top has its veil lifted above your threshold, and you barely can hold on to the smooth fabric of her top as both of you are exposed to the open air; and after taking a peek of your surroundings, you notice that your neighbor is standing tall before her backyard pool, modest to her, an immense lagoon to you; with a straight, float-ready inflatable and a few tree leaves resting on its surface by the water’s edge; and the silky coat you’re clinging precariously to finally revealed to you in its spicy red glory – the top piece of a two-piece swimsuit.

The gears in your head click into action once you realize what does your neighbor intend to do; and you tense your brace in advance.

Afterwards, her tank top is thrown towards a nearby lawn chair and at the same time you hear the clasp of a button coming loose and a zipper undoing; followed by the feeling of the humongous shift threatening to knock you off her breast as Kara bends to pull down her shorts. The lingering vertigo intensifies the lower she reaches, and at one point you’re left hanging only by your hands’ hermetic grip on her top. Thankfully it was only a brief moment, and soon Ms Summers returned to her upright stance while kicking her shorts away towards the lawn chair, and you return to your mostly-safe spot above a small bulge on her top.

And not a moment too soon, as you have to tighten your grip immediately after once Ms Summers begins to sit down at the brink of the pool, dipping her legs into the cool, crystalline waters before jumping down fully. For once, all that movement is spinning your head around, but you manage to pull through the whole up until the chilly fluid reaches your body. YIKES!!! Being so used to Ms Summers’ heat, the water hits you with all the vengeance of an evicted, spiteful penguin. You cringe and clench your fists further on the lycra and shiver like possessed jello as your neighbor bobs towards her buoyant mattress. It’s just small a walk away, but each step or so you’re fully submerged below the water, and while timing your breathing to the surface is a risky task, you can’t deny that it’s a thrill that the water park can’t hope to match.

Once Kara reaches the raft, the world around you shifts once more as she fidgets around to get on top without sinking it. Partly through, around the time that she finally lays down on the raft, you let go your grip and just lay down likewise relaxed on top of her breast, enjoying the break.

In the meantime, you wonder your next move involving your giant neighbor…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 We Smile (UN: smilingwe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/2002960-Valley-sunset-over-the-lake