*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Warm Pie
  2. Trojan Pie
  3. Houdini
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/1630938-Warm-Pie
by Doom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1384303
Todd, a sixteen year old boy, is shrunken in mysterious circumstances. Adventure ensues.
This choice: No  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

Warm Pie

    by: Unknown
You stay as motionless as possible as you lay on top of the warm, mushy pastry, by now your body is covered in some of the ingredients of the pie making you camouflaged as long as you stayed still. The deep smell of apples and cinnamon helps keep you on a high to stay relaxed as Ms. Summer's massive face descends down towards you. You look up and see two massive nostrils right on top of you. You can count all the black hairs up her clean nose when she suddenly takes in a big whiff! This caused a powerful suction that made you dig your hands into the pie as you could actually feel your body obtain zero gravity for that split second. You relax again as the suction goes away when Ms. Summers lifts her face back up. You are so fixated with the close encounter with Ms. Summers that you forget all about your opportunity to become acquainted to her gigantic rack.

Ms. Summers smiles, seemingly satisfied with the smell of her apple pie. She closes the front door and carries her pie to the kitchen table, setting it out before attending back to the dishes.

Meanwhile you are still lying still on the pie debating on your next move.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/1630938-Warm-Pie