*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Deja-Vu
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1371875-Fantasy-GTS/cid/484862-Deja-Vu
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ello
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1371875
A giantess story where 99% of things are allowed
Chapter #1

Deja-Vu

    by: Ello
You wake up in your bed at home, yesterday you were offered to move into a house with some of your friends. You politely turned them down saying that you didn't think it would be ok with your family. It is a windy day and other then that it is normal in all ways. You live on Florida near the beach and although it sounds good your life has been turmoil the past week. Last monday you had gotten your report card which didn't include a grade better then a B-. On Tuesday you had sprained you ankle trying out for football, it had healed last thursday but it hurt when you put more pressure on it then you needed to. Yesterday on Thursday you got detention on Saturday for harassing other students. Now you would have to live through Friday before the weekend. Today you were caught by a teacher looking up pictures on the internet and got Sunday detention. Now your weekend was ruined and you were furious. Once you got home you stormed up to your room and banged your door in frustration. The top latch quickly gave in and the door came down and slammed you in the head. Suddenly everything blacked out, when you began to regain sight you were in your bed. You turned around and jumped out of bed. You checked your clothes, they were the exact same ones you woke up in. You opened your window and the wind was blowing like it was this morning. You turn around and see that the door is still intact. You quickly say to yourself deja-vu while looking around your room. You notice one thing different. On your nightstand is the TV remote, on closer inspection you notice that it wasn't the remote. It had 2 big buttons and several smaller buttons and switches. You pick the one on the left and press it while it was still pointing at your nightstand. A short burst of light took out your eyes for a moment but the nightstand was shrunken to the size of 2 inches. You decide to try the button on the right and it came with another blinding flash but the nightstand was reduced maybe gained a little bit. Your mind quickly comprehended that this was a Shrink/Grow remote. You were thinking of all the possibilitys when you noticed it was 6:45. You had to decide what to do and now.

You have the following choices:

1. Stay home today

2. Go to the beach

3. Visit one of your friends

*Noteb*
4. Go to school

5. Try and Grow/Shrink someone immediately

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ello (UN: davidnator2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ello has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1371875-Fantasy-GTS/cid/484862-Deja-Vu