*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/607112-She-decides-to-tease-him-before-dominating-him
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: She decides to tease him before dominating him.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She decides to tease him before dominating him.

    by: Dimension Prince
Naruto stared at them: Hinata's beautiful, soft soles. Being an heiress to one of the most elite clans in the Hidden Leaf Village meant that received everything she would ever want, provided she maintained the Hyuga Clan's title, Byakugan, and Gentle Fist Jutsu. Naruto continued to look until a waft in the air caught his sense of smell.

"Huh?" Naruto grunted.

He took a silent, but deeper inhalation. It turned out that the strange smell came from Hinata's feet. It was truly a peculiar smell. If something as strong as the smell of her feet can enrapture his nose from a few feet away, Naruto imagianed what it would be like if Hinata pressed her feet onto his face now. The eldest Hyuga daughter began kicking her feet up and down.

"You like it, don't you, Naruto?" Hinata taunted, unusually confident of her hold over Naruto with just a simple glance of her feet. She wiggled her toes for emphasis; Naruto started to shudder in excitement, More of the smell was emitted from her toes as she wiggled them; the strong, strange aroma of Hinata's feet continued entering Naruto's nostrils.

"Uhh," Naruto gasped; the smell started to affect him.

You have the following choices:

1. Hinata places her feet on Naruto's face

2. Hinata rubs her soft feet together

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dimension Prince (UN: dprince at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/607112-She-decides-to-tease-him-before-dominating-him