*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Morning High
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1299159-Beast-Boys-Growth-Spurt/cid/458218-Morning-High
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #1299159
It's not all about sex! Read on and you'll see Beast Boy's growing pains!
Chapter #1

Morning High

    by: JazeCraze
Cyborg towered above all of the teens at a healthy posture of twenty years old and six feet five inches, Robin inched to a well toned six feet at nineteen years old, Starfire flourished into a beautiful five feet eight inches at nineteen years old, and Raven beautifully became five feet six inches at eighteen. Beast Boy, poor Beast Boy remained at a healthy five foot four inches, but that didn't stop what happened every morning...


Morning High

Mornings that included: his primal instincts coming into play, sexual visions of enveloping Raven's thins lips with his hardened member and semen, or shredding Robin's mask and skin with lust and passion filled claws, were becoming increasingly normal. His dreams led him into deep slumbers and often the alarm could not bring him out of euphoria.

This morning was no different... Heavenly scents of tofu waffles, bacon, and eggs bathed and washed over him. Streaming into his nostrils hoping to press him out of his sex filled dreams, but to no avail the scents of food was nothing compared to the heat of sex.

Beast Boy's penis arose triumphantly from its sheath thrusting slowly into the air searching for frictions. Beast Boy dug his elongating nails into the mattress and his hunger filled pants, gasps, and moans ricocheted off the walls and clutter of his room.

---


Starfire trotted heavily through the corridors of the Teen Titan's Headquarters to Beast Boy's room. She was betwixt concern and anger that her friend did not join the feast. When Starfire crossed Raven, Raven immediately sensed Starfire's distress.

"Are you ill Starfire?" Raven questioned slipping the massive book to her side

"No dear friend Raven. I am most confused, Beast Boy did not attend the feast" Starfire stated stopping at Beast Boy's door. Raven could not sense any turmoil emitting from the closed door, instead she sensed a sense of frustration and pleasure.

"Starfire perhaps it is best we lea-"

"Friend Raven we must help Beast Boy" Starfire stated while levitating and using the override code: 21354314 to enter Beast Boy's room.

"Starfire I-" Starfire entered and Raven unwillingly followed.
---


Beast Boy was lying on the floor moaning. "Beast Boy! He's in pain!" Starfire stated reacting to Beast Boy's gasps of pleasure

"Starfire stop he's perfectly-"

Starfire didn't pay attention to Raven's command, instead she ripped the sheets from Beast Boy's body. Beast Boy clothes seemed tighter Raven assessed. His white shirt outline his developing muscles and his checkered green pajamas were tight and weren't truly able to restrict his erected pen-

Raven ripped her eyes off of Beast Boy's body blushing, "He's fin-"

"...Uh... Rae... Mmhm... I'm so uhh... Hard-"

Hurt, hard sounds alike when you're Starfire.

Starfire mistook Beast Boy's pleas for Raven for hurt. "There is a disturbance in his pants!" Starfire cried, "This is causing the pain" Starfire gripped Beast Boy penis quite hardly.

"Starfire stop!"

Beast Boy awoke and began to scream struggling to remove Starfire's hand from his throbbing member, "Ahh! Let go! Let go! Ah! Let Go!"

Starfire held on tighter, "There is a monster in your pants! You must be still"

Raven tried to pry Raven's fingers off of Beast Boy's long and thick 'monster,' but this was a difficult task because she didn't want to touch Beast Boy's penis.

Raven decided to grab...

You have the following choices:

1. Starfire's Arm

2. Beast Boy's Penis

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JazeCraze (UN: jzmn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JazeCraze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1299159-Beast-Boys-Growth-Spurt/cid/458218-Morning-High