*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1108523-Much-Needed-Titans-TF-Interactive/cid/593032-Endless-Hunger
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1108523
The titans girls are alone at the tower and are about to go through some weird problems.
This choice: hungry.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Endless Hunger

    by: too much free time
Their stomach's growled. No scratch that Starfire was fine but Terra and Raven both felt like they'd never eaten before in their life. They both clutched their distended belly's while Starfire looked on in confusion.

"My friend's what is wrong. Did not my earth styled Glorthrax taste good." The tamaranian said with a small hint of sadness in her voice.

"Glor..thrax? Star I *groan* thought you said it was earth food." Said Terra in pain. Looking around frantically for something to eat.

"What? Oh no friend Terra. It was only made to look like it so you would not be repulsed by it as I have witnessed in the past. It was in fact Glorthrax. One on the most delicous and filling foods on all of Tameran" Said the orange girl with a wide smile now.

"I don't feel full. I feel like I could eat a t-bone the size of the tower." Said Raven in her normal monotone voice.

The alien girl put her hand under her chin thoughtfully.

"I do not understand. Glorthrax is the most filling food a Tameranian can ingest. Any one of my people who consumes the amount I made for each of us would keep them from the hunger for a week."

"And for non-Tamerianian's?" Said Raven this time with a hint of desperation sneaking into her voice.

The alien girl's eye's bulged horribly. She started sweating and looked at the two of them nervously.

"I...forgot that." She stammers as the two bloated and hungry girls give her the evil eye.

"What. does. it. do?" Said Terra. Puntcuating each word.

"On my people it fill's us for a certain time based on how much is consumed. For other species it 'ishheopiskit'"
She mumbles the last part.

"What?" Raven say's. Her eyes now going black.

"It...It does the opposite." She said weakly.

The two stared at her as she rubbed her arms nervously. Looking away from her two friends

"When other species consume Glorthrax they are instead overcome with an uncontrollable hunger that will not go away until the glorthrax has been expelld from their system. No matter how much they eat during that time, they will not be rid of the hunger until the gorthrax is gone and given how much we have eaten I would say that will take a week."

She looked up two see the two girls no longer seated but instead had moved over to the fridge were she heard sounds of chewing and gulping from the two bloated titans.

7 days to go

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The boy's come in

*Noteb*
2. Sometime later

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 too much free time (UN: that_guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NelsonJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1108523-Much-Needed-Titans-TF-Interactive/cid/593032-Endless-Hunger